Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Cari di...Clap this is awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Every woman look out for her father's qualities in her man... if she really respects him... its a psychological thing and its proven... But P sure is not expecting tht simple Shyam Saxena in K... she just wants her hubby to be good and out of problems, which every wife thinks...

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
@carisma : SS accuses P of trying to change K to sax n taunts K for it when all P wants is K to do what is right...surely SS was barking n insulting K in his anger...the CV's r intending to show SS anger n irritation in that scene...this is why i said the CV's have failed in conveying their ideas , they show some thing n we see something ...pls give me any scene in which P wants K to b like Prof...if u r taking SS's taunts as true then by that theory K is also a naamard, naalayak, kutta n what not...n like amma said to P one day she is not prof's daughter , n like dadi says komal is dividing n destroying their house, like sakthi says K is 'kutte ki dum' who will never change for good, K who considers P as his life, breath n what not once said to her that he considers marrying her is a mistake, P called K a man lacking manhood etc etc n video evidence can b provided too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubeybabithajcarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Dhak, cool down, but don't ignore... Good tht u  stated some facts ... Good going buddy...Thumbs Up
prats233 Goldie
prats233
prats233

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
OMGLOL...di...ur sooo funnyROFLROFL

carisma2

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@dhakran  ..Hi I am a silent member of this forum...just wanted to say that I respect your views...but I think what Cari di wanted to say was Pratigya is forcing her version of a perfect husband on to Krishna.She knows he is different, not educated.But if you remem she pushed him to find a Job...which is correct...but did she ever think that what work will he find?

She wanted him to do something ethical and legal...again she was right...but did she ever think about what work will he get...all we got to see was  "Krishna Utho, utho, Tumhe kaam dhoondna hai'

Par kya kaam...? She is educated and sensible...it was her responsibility to guide him...not treat him like a science experiment.

But yeh toh serial hai.. so I guess we are analyzing too muchLOL

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@mishti : i too respect ur views...but as u saw K got a job of modelling which didn't wanted him to b educated n he made a mess of it ...it was then only P understood that he won't work under anyone...n if u r saying that K can't think of any job when most of the indians who r illeterate works to earn daily wages every time, then i don't know what else to say as the CV's clearly showed that it was K's 'i am king' attitude that was causing problems...P is damed if she does , she is damed if she doesn't ...people say P is not giving him help n wants K to get her help when he doesn't want to do a job n now when K opened a dabha n is asking her advise n following whatever she is sugesting n succeeding people say that K is JKG n his character is compromised as if he can't think for himself..,n i still don't get where does this imply that P wants K to b like her father... N u r right , we r reading too much into this drama...
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
True the JGK tag i am not fond off... but I still feel P has not understood K's position.He is not a normal educated office going  guy...he has his flaws...and his strengths...and also she knows how much he loves her..ppl talk about the bullet she took for him...which was great .,...since she loved him..

But K saved her life  by sucking poison when they had major issues...that time she hated him..(he thought she hated him)

Also if she can understand her Papa cant kill a guy like Angad...(and I dont want to mention Arushi"s '' MISTAKE")  then she needs to think that why is K still floundering ..,,this guys who is nuts about her is ready to do anything for her...he slipped up and bashed Radhe when his Wife's dream was threatened...the same way her papa let go of Angad's hand when his beti's marriage was threatened.She fought tooth and nail for her papa...why not try to atleast talk to K when he was in jail?

Also when Ghanti dadi tried to reason with her..she gave another bhashan...I mean this is dadi..who is like 70- yrs old with much more exp..

Again I based my reflection on what I saw..she is idealistic...we need ppl like her...but a dash of realism is important...else we will lose the most imp ppl ...she knows he is crazy about her...she also knows he is a unique character...and as of now...she is the only one who can guide him..with love..kya karen woh behooda haiLOL

This serial shows many good things...P's idealism,K's love and support for his wife... but marriage dopes not come with manaul with instructions...sometimes you have to step back,or bend...by that I dont mean you have to compromise your ethics or principles...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaa_umacarisma2

Go to top