Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya's ideal husband... (Page 12)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Every woman look out for her father's qualities in her man... if she really respects him... its a psychological thing and its proven... But P sure is not expecting tht simple Shyam Saxena in K... she just wants her hubby to be good and out of problems, which every wife thinks...
Babs... you know my threads are done with light entertainment and fun... not all are looking for serious bakaity threads.. and like a bit of light entertainment. I never said this was wrong if P is looking for K TO BE MORE PRINCIPLED, HONEST, LAW ABIDING.. to have the same qualities as her father. Because P to follows her dad more than her mum. She talks about her dad being more the perfect citizen, she never mentions her mum being the ideal wife. Because despite Naina's crying, she has always been a good wife and mother. Even Komal has more praises for Naina then her own daughters.
In a nutshell... In my POV upto a certain extent now.. I also think this merge has an element of truth.
You may not believe that.. and my job is not to make you conform because in your POV I'm sure you are right and I respect that. Many things which were not meant to offend people take it in a offensive way...
People need to lighten up.. and go with the flow again.. I know everyone's stress levels are high due to the recent track.. but all are different. My threads are to cater for the different POV's of this forum.. I do not side one party. For God sake I tried to be fair with Arushi... But people took that out of context too.
 
Hence I decided to walk off this forum... Let this ship sink, Lets see how long bakaity alone will keep it alive.
When you guys have discussions, you will hardly see me coming in and cutting you off, unless I feel something is taken out of context...Infact whether I agree with you or disagree, I'll press like on your post just to Thankyou for coming to my post and participating and sharing your POV. I do not like to insult people's thoughts or work. I also expect the same.
Iam sorry , if somehow offended u, but i wanna tell u only one thing - U've been an Inspiration to many of the youngsters and hv lot of lovable followers here... we love u for ur dedication and u've done soo many things for us to be entertained...luvya for tht... Pls don't say tht u walk off and all... Pls...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Every woman look out for her father's qualities in her man... if she really respects him... its a psychological thing and its proven... But P sure is not expecting tht simple Shyam Saxena in K... she just wants her hubby to be good and out of problems, which every wife thinks...
Babs... you know my threads are done with light entertainment and fun... not all are looking for serious bakaity threads.. and like a bit of light entertainment. I never said this was wrong if P is looking for K TO BE MORE PRINCIPLED, HONEST, LAW ABIDING.. to have the same qualities as her father. Because P to follows her dad more than her mum. She talks about her dad being more the perfect citizen, she never mentions her mum being the ideal wife. Because despite Naina's crying, she has always been a good wife and mother. Even Komal has more praises for Naina then her own daughters.
In a nutshell... In my POV upto a certain extent now.. I also think this merge has an element of truth.
You may not believe that.. and my job is not to make you conform because in your POV I'm sure you are right and I respect that. Many things which were not meant to offend people take it in a offensive way...
People need to lighten up.. and go with the flow again.. I know everyone's stress levels are high due to the recent track.. but all are different. My threads are to cater for the different POV's of this forum.. I do not side one party. For God sake I tried to be fair with Arushi... But people took that out of context too.
 
Hence I decided to walk off this forum... Let this ship sink, Lets see how long bakaity alone will keep it alive.
When you guys have discussions, you will hardly see me coming in and cutting you off, unless I feel something is taken out of context...Infact whether I agree with you or disagree, I'll press like on your post just to Thankyou for coming to my post and participating and sharing your POV. I do not like to insult people's thoughts or work. I also expect the same.
Iam sorry , if somehow offended u, but i wanna tell u only one thing - U've been an Inspiration to many of the youngsters and hv lot of lovable followers here... we love u for ur dedication and u've done soo many things for us to be entertained...luvya for tht... Pls don't say tht u walk off and all... Pls...Hug
Bab's thank u... That means a lot... honestly..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 10958

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@ Carisma - kum se kum return back my hug dear...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

@ Carisma - kum se kum return back my hug dear...Embarrassed
Here is a big one Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 15504

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@carisma : dear friend, i haven't read all the replies to ur post so don't know about anything(as i am on mobile) .       So lets just now discuss only the show which basically is about P's fight to do what's right n K's transformation to a more good human being...in betn we get to see some brilliant characterisation , acting n direction n dialoges...so i personally would like u to b active as before in our MKAP forum discussing,arguing n laughing in our sec home (for i see this forum as my sec home) untill MKAP is over for us either literaly or emotionally n not bec of some other reason... If u still wants to take a break when the story line is so good n interesting , its ur wish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstracarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

@carisma : dear friend, i haven't read all the replies to ur post so don't know about anything(as i am on mobile) .       So lets just now discuss only the show which basically is about P's fight to do what's right n K's transformation to a more good human being...in betn we get to see some brilliant characterisation , acting n direction n dialoges...so i personally would like u to b active as before in our MKAP forum discussing,arguing n laughing in our sec home (for i see this forum as my sec home) untill MKAP is over for us either literaly or emotionally n not bec of some other reason... If u still wants to take a break when the story line is so good n interesting , its ur wish
Thanks Dhanya...
Now the captain of the ship .. cannot abandon it .. in any weather condition... The good times of the show are ours and so are the bad times. Infact in the bad - we'll need to support the show more.


Edited by carisma2 - 08 May 2011 at 9:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstra

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 331

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Its great to hear that Cari di...I know that slowly silent members have started joining in...because this is a good show...and we all have different views about P and K...just because some finds P's bhashans over the top or K's locked up in jail ok...does not mean that our POV is wrong.

Again idealism/realism as depicted in the serial should complement each other...  not cancel out each other and destroy relationships


K is,hot headed...but he is not a devil..he has his flaws and strengths...same way P is not a Devi...she is a educated, sensible woman...with her own flaws and strengths




The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaa_umaPragati.T....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Its great to hear that Cari di...I know that slowly silent members have started joining in...because this is a good show...and we all have different views about P and K...just because some finds P's bhashans over the top or K's locked up in jail ok...does not mean that our POV is wrong.

Again idealism/realism as depicted in the serial should complement each other...  not cancel out each other and destroy relationships


K is,hot headed...but he is not a devil..he has his flaws and strengths...same way P is not a Devi...she is a educated, sensible woman...with her own flaws and strengths




Very well said... We need to focus on how their characteristics will be needed to progress them in show..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pratigyas New Atituet

Author: TvSerier   Replies: 4   Views: 1304

TvSerier 4 1304 10 August 2010 at 10:16am by _dkmystery_
Pratigyas family over acting!

2 3 4

Author: BadGirlKiss   Replies: 28   Views: 3398

BadGirlKiss 28 3398 08 August 2010 at 4:28pm by BadGirlKiss
pratigyas plead to ssingh

Author: gees   Replies: 5   Views: 1006

gees 5 1006 29 July 2010 at 6:25pm by elle45
ARTICLE-Pratigyas Past Shocks krishna

2

Author: gees   Replies: 10   Views: 2003

gees 10 2003 25 July 2010 at 1:37pm by she_ratchet
pratigyas biggest mistake

Author: gees   Replies: 2   Views: 1154

gees 2 1154 22 June 2010 at 10:03am by ...Binny...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index