Pratigya's ideal husband... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
True the JGK tag i am not fond off... but I still feel P has not understood K's position.He is not a normal educated office going  guy...he has his flaws...and his strengths...and also she knows how much he loves her..ppl talk about the bullet she took for him...which was great .,...since she loved him..

But K saved her life  by sucking poison when they had major issues...that time she hated him..(he thought she hated him)

Also if she can understand her Papa cant kill a guy like Angad...(and I dont want to mention Arushi"s '' MISTAKE")  then she needs to think that why is K still floundering ..,,this guys who is nuts about her is ready to do anything for her...he slipped up and bashed Radhe when his Wife's dream was threatened...the same way her papa let go of Angad's hand when his beti's marriage was threatened.She fought tooth and nail for her papa...why not try to atleast talk to K when he was in jail?

Also when Ghanti dadi tried to reason with her..she gave another bhashan...I mean this is dadi..who is like 70- yrs old with much more exp..

Again I based my reflection on what I saw..she is idealistic...we need ppl like her...but a dash of realism is important...else we will lose the most imp ppl ...she knows he is crazy about her...she also knows he is a unique character...and as of now...she is the only one who can guide him..with love..kya karen woh behooda haiπŸ˜†

This serial shows many good things...P's idealism,K's love and support for his wife... but marriage dopes not come with manaul with instructions...sometimes you have to step back,or bend...by that I dont mean you have to compromise your ethics or principles...

hmm since i did not participated in the game so no right of me to comment in this thread but as far as the discussions going healthy i dont mind to discuss .now the talks r on p wanting to change k see i think prats want him to b a good responsible man as se has to spend her life with krishna and she is thinking about her making a family with k she saw that when k was not working his family members treated him like shit so she just wanted her future to b secured and as a wife she has every right to think about it plus i feel there is a lot f pressure on her as she feels she is the only one who can change or reform k as no one in house is least bothered wether he works or not thats why shes thinking too much and as a wife worried its not only p changing k in krishnas love pratigya has changed a lot remember in her house men women sit together at dining table and eat together but in tn in krishnas home its not like that she adjusted her self she changed herself because she loves krishna the day k said to her u have duties regarding this house too we can she her less visiting to her parents house and k can see all this thats why he wanted to change for her too its in a marriage both partners need to b changed need to b reformed this all changing shows there love and respect towards each other in the nd long live mkap
πŸ€—to all of u i hope i havenot offended anyone i never meant to do so
stay haappy keep smiling and long live mkap
she does not need a husband but a puppet that is voice operated and programmed to her bhashans
honestly i am losing interest in this show...because of thischaracter...
should havegone in politics...so what happenedto her articles...
cant she get free advertising for dhaba with paper...
already ff mumfordgunj parts...komal has more loyalty and chutzpah than her.
True..again the only issue here is both K and P are too diff..only Love binds them together

P changed a lot for K...KL too changed a lot for P..he was taunted by his own parents , but he supported P.. he always supported her...P started to support him/love him after she realised  he was not behind the kidnapping...as far as P wanting K to be like her dad... I feel she wants him to be like her dad...coz for her thats the way a perfect man is..cant blame her...girls do tend to idolize their Dad.. I do too..πŸ˜†, but believe me my hubby is the complete opposite 😭 
...but you cant ,ever marry your ideal man...and you cant change a man..I mean can Shakti πŸ€’ ever change? But you can gently push a person to the right path...if that person is ready to change

P too gave up her dreams for K...but some where they lost the spark..you have to work on your marriage..talk..communicate... if you cant understand each other/or allow other feelings/issues to get in between...thats where the break starts..

@prernacda== Loosing interest in the show( I totally understand)...I started becoming active when I felt the show is loosing its charm..I started watching coz I loved P's icy cool nature when dealing with the ruthless Thakurs, and K's fiery response to his problems..

After the bigamy track🀒 when the "MISTAKE" was forgiven so easily..I mean, that was the limit...this show started to go downhill...Come On..we have two strong leads..unlike other soaps where Saas and Bahu are the leads... Pearl Madam should read our posts... I mean viewers saw how P supported her dad(angad killing/murder- Sax did let go of angad's hand...murder/accident I dont  care..he did it for his beti) and Arushi(she was the reason for  Kesar's horrific ordeal)

, then why not K(He beat up radhe--again only after his Wife's dream was threatened)? Dont bail him out if its against your usool...at least talk/listen to him...until he said sorry she ignored him...

K and P should forge their own path...and P should loosen up a bit. life is not a  technical manual where books have all the answers..and K should calm down a bit..bashing up guys whenever anything goes wrong will not solve anything...K should understand  Revenge is a dish which tastes better when its cold
@mishti- is it just P's job to try n understand K? Is it not K's job too understand P? N here P nearly lost her life just to keep him out of jail n he had promised her never to resort to violence again...but what did he do? He not only broke his promise(so many times in the past too) but also lied to her again(so many times) n P is not even allowed to b rightfully angry n hurt but must support him like some slave...when K always lies n breaks her trust n claimes to love her people find reasons to justify him but when P gets angry at him rightfully then she is bashed...P is not changing him for her selfish motives but for his own good...P is GOD's gift to K who has never known true love in his life n is living among false pretended hidden n fake relationships in the form of his father n mother... If u look at K u will see that its only P's n TC's love to him that is true,pure n eternal devoid of any hidden face,agenda n selfish motives...
@dhakarn--I never bashed P...why do you say that?I just said that if she can support her Dad(He Killed angad) and Arushi...why did she not listen to K..I also said dont bail him out..just listen to him..he lied to her...fine...that was wrong...but tell do you really think that P never made a mistake?No one is perfect...K is hot headed,violent..P flips flops on idealism...Why one set of rules for her family and another set of rules for K? Again Arushi knowingly committed bigamy , a major crime..thats forgiven coz she is "BACHI"...K who was born in a violent family and was trying to change for P...reacted after his dream was burnt down...and P id not even listen or talk to him ?

P took a bullet...but K sucked poison out of her...saved her...when he was technically in shock...when he thought that she had betrayed him...thats what a marriage is...Husband and wife are there for each other...

As I said my analysis is based on what I understood...I still feel K should calm down and think bfr he acts...but P too should at least listen to K and not start bhashans whenever he tries to talk to her...as noted earlier...for 26 years he lived in a very diff  /ruthless env...and without his support she would not have survived in TN..especially in the earlier days for their marriage...also I noticed that P's supporter's never comment about her support for arushi or her dad..when they both  committed major crimes(legally they were wrong--if she understands their POV...she can at least try to understand K---AGAIN--don't bail him out---just listen /talk to him or at least talk to TC)

We all know P is a good wife...even K knows that...but I would like to say this respectfully πŸ˜ƒ that K is trying to be a good husband too...I am not a K deewani..but I understand that idealism cannot survive without a dash of realism.

Hopefully the coming track will try to show how K and P forge a better marriage where there is a mutual compatibility..😊 and both retain their identity..so Peace ...we all love MKAP---we just have diff POV...
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
house men women sit together at dining table and eat together but in tn in krishnas home its not like that she adjusted her self she changed herself because she loves krishna the day k said to her u have duties regarding this house too we can she her less visiting to her parents house and k can see all this thats why he wanted to change for her too its in a marriage both partners need to b changed need to b reformed this all changing shows there love and respect towards each other in the nd long live mkap
stay haappy keep smiling and long live mkap Waa well said nazia. i think the bold one everyone has to understand that is what a marriage means. both have to change,adjust and sacrifise. it is a selfless bond. both have to support and be there for each other. nazia all said in couple of sentences. nice one liked it.
Originally posted by laks76

house men women sit together at dining table and eat together but in tn in krishnas home its not like that she adjusted her self she changed herself because she loves krishna the day k said to her u have duties regarding this house too we can she her less visiting to her parents house and k can see all this thats why he wanted to change for her too its in a marriage both partners need to b changed need to b reformed this all changing shows there love and respect towards each other in the nd long live mkap
stay haappy keep smiling and long live mkap Waa well said nazia. i think the bold one everyone has to understand that is what a marriage means. both have to change,adjust and sacrifise. it is a selfless bond. both have to support and be there for each other. nazia all said in couple of sentences. nice one liked it.
thanks dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Every woman look out for her father's qualities in her man... if she really respects him... its a psychological thing and its proven... But P sure is not expecting tht simple Shyam Saxena in K... she just wants her hubby to be good and out of problems, which every wife thinks...
Babs... you know my threads are done with light entertainment and fun... not all are looking for serious bakaity threads.. and like a bit of light entertainment. I never said this was wrong if P is looking for K TO BE MORE PRINCIPLED, HONEST, LAW ABIDING.. to have the same qualities as her father. Because P to follows her dad more than her mum. She talks about her dad being more the perfect citizen, she never mentions her mum being the ideal wife. Because despite Naina's crying, she has always been a good wife and mother. Even Komal has more praises for Naina then her own daughters.
In a nutshell... In my POV upto a certain extent now.. I also think this merge has an element of truth.
You may not believe that.. and my job is not to make you conform because in your POV I'm sure you are right and I respect that. Many things which were not meant to offend people take it in a offensive way...
People need to lighten up.. and go with the flow again.. I know everyone's stress levels are high due to the recent track.. but all are different. My threads are to cater for the different POV's of this forum.. I do not side one party. For God sake I tried to be fair with Arushi... But people took that out of context too.

Hence I decided to walk off this forum... Let this ship sink, Lets see how long bakaity alone will keep it alive.
When you guys have discussions, you will hardly see me coming in and cutting you off, unless I feel something is taken out of context...Infact whether I agree with you or disagree, I'll press like on your post just to Thankyou for coming to my post and participating and sharing your POV. I do not like to insult people's thoughts or work. I also expect the same.