Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@carisma : u said it was just for fun...but u think P wants K to b like prof..when there is no shred of a hint in the story of it...well in that case i can only feel sorry for the cv's of MKAP as despite being so brilliant with the script n characterisation n direction many people r seeing what they r not even attempting to show...really pathetic ...never thought MKAP would see this day - the characters misjudged n misunderstood , unfounded accusations raised against the characters which the writers have not even hinted at...as an ardent MKAP fan i am sad to see this day ...so sad...that the cvs have failed so miserably

Again it is everyones pov...
It's not about him becoming sax.. but to have principled traits like sax.. it depends to what extreme you think it's going to..
Because like i mentioned in my home truths thread.. i am fed up.
In fact.. I was doing on with  komal's ideal hubby.. but after all the crying that happened here.. i just couldn't be BOTHERED.. to entertain further.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Pratigya's ideal husband..

guess who? Game...

I thought ek game ho jaye...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG Carisma u cracked me up...if Krishna had changed n bcum lyk dis aft marriage i would hav fainted on d spot out of shock😆😆😆😆😆😆...Onli shyamu suits these clothes n nt 2 forget d helmet too...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
carisma2 thumbnail
hello!
you new to the forum?
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG Carisma u cracked me up...if Krishna had changed n bcum lyk dis aft marriage i would hav fainted on d spot out of shock😆😆😆😆😆😆...Onli shyamu suits these clothes n nt 2 forget d helmet too...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Hehehehe😆😆😆😆
I think he looks, charming, intelligent, and a well principled human being. And with not showing his chest off, looks decent and more sexy. 😆
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey carisma great pic its really very funny,thanks for it .Great Job.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Hehehehe😆😆😆😆
I think he looks, charming, intelligent, and a well principled human being. And with not showing his chest off, looks decent and more sexy. 😆

@bold...Dnt u think dat makes him look more hottt😳😳😳😳😆😆😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm confused even if the pic looks lyk krishna a carbon copy of shamu in future,then whats wrong,...i thought members admire shamu's sachaai,imandaari and alll...why so  much ho halla on the pic...? i thought everyone wants krishan to b transformed,then howz it's a insult of K...?..😉😆
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

@bold...Dnt u think dat makes him look more hottt😳😳😳😳😆😆😆😆

Smokey...😆😆😆😆
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pratigya ka ideal husband wo ha jo well educated,well mannered,well behaved,understanding,hamaisha sachai k rasty pay chalny wala,kabi kisi sa larai jhagra na kary,abuses sa parhaiz kary,earn lawfully jisy hum muslim Halal kehty hain aisa kamaye or most important roz subha kahy baghair hi naha lay..;)infact she wantz a man of principlez as she is da women of principlez...She deserves it yar...I know its difficult 2 find such a man in real life bt Prat's ideal husband would surely b my Mr.Right too...;)
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Pratigya ka ideal husband wo ha jo well educated,well mannered,well behaved,understanding,hamaisha sachai k rasty pay chalny wala,kabi kisi sa larai jhagra na kary,abuses sa parhaiz kary,earn lawfully jisy hum muslim Halal kehty hain aisa kamaye or most important roz subha kahy baghair hi naha lay..;)infact she wantz a man of principlez as she is da women of principlez...She deserves it yar...I know its difficult 2 find such a man in real life bt Prat's ideal husband would surely b my Mr.Right too...;)

I would have said Adharsh sax.. but .. u know the issue with him.. then the next choice goes to sax.. 😆😆😆😆 joking