Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

if they don't it then don't participate.
But I think it has reality.
I'm not breaking forum rules...
People need to lighten up... If this will offend them.
We have a mind to express our feelings... Fed up of walking on egg shells. At least some of us are keeping this forum going.
I for one will not feel any loss... if I stop posting on this forum.
I notice how you only make negative remarks. I am not a child... I know more abt the real world and right and wrong then you.

i was just saying the negative effects of this post...anyways now i wont post...goodbye all
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
u liked that im leaving!!!!...didnt expect this from u atleast...if u feel happy seeing me leave let it be this way...
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

yes azii, many memebrs left d forum,some due to lack in interest iin  d show and some bz of constant insult and accuse thy get on d forum...

seriously,the forum has became a battle ground nw...its jz coz of frnds n lub for the show that im still surviving here..😭
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i was just saying the negative effects of this post...anyways now i wont post...goodbye all

no its not like that. We all like u. The thing is...coz I am considered influential... it means my posts are more under the microscopic eye... And sometimes it puts the pressure on me for leading the way...whereas at times I want to just express my feelings too.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

u liked that im leaving!!!!...didnt expect this from u atleast...if u feel happy seeing me leave let it be this way...

why r u leaving?has anything happened😕?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
what wrong did i do by just expressing my view...n it really hurt me when u liked my comment about my leaving
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

why r u leaving?has anything happened😕?

i just made a reply on the post...but i had to listen a lot...n now i dont have words to say how hurt i am
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know what to say dear but pls tell me where in any point of the story did the cv's showed that P wants K to b like her father..? She only wants hhm to b good...and if its really a joke then why don't u extend the game to other characters too such as K, komal n adarsh etc...it would b more fun...its just a suggestion, if u don't like it u can choose to igore it
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I press like on all posts on my thread. I was replying to your post but then I was pulled in to a meeting.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guyzz it's just a way to make forum active why members r taking it so seriously...😕 can't  we just enjoy and appreciate the work which she done with a pic...i'm a fan of krishan and arhaan but i'm not taking it seriously ...😕😊