Navya

who 'll win anant or bhabi? - Page 2

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: silla

did u guys remember pandit ne daadi ko kya bataya tha navya ka haath dekh ke

"is ladki ke haath mein tou bbuhat baday ghr ka varr likha hai"

is that meaning is that she will go the the big house as DIL...wow then Anant how every marry Navya...I think horoscopes will match...but parents will not allow to marry them...specially Rama babhi fight for her sis...so I think AnYa will be bit stubborn...specially Anant😳
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there s another possibility ...to reenter sonia..to take revenge..

remeber navya's dad told..'oh ladka kaise hoga jiske liye sonia ne apni  nasse..kat li'... 
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anant's family is very complicated, upar se Anant ki dadi didn't really like the fact that Navya came with her frndz in the occasion.

I'm pretty sure that AnYa will get married, coz the show is abt themπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but Navya is def gonna have to face a lot of problems in Anant's house, that too coz it will be a "LOVE MARRIAGE"

On the other hand, Rama bhabi will leave no stones unturned to make Navya's life hell...poor Navya, kya kare, serial ki har bahu ko yeh sab sehna parta hain naπŸ˜”
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tas17

Anant's family is very complicated, upar se Anant ki dadi didn't really like the fact that Navya came with her frndz in the occasion.

I'm pretty sure that AnYa will get married, coz the show is abt themπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but Navya is def gonna have to face a lot of problems in Anant's house, that too coz it will be a "LOVE MARRIAGE"

On the other hand, Rama bhabi will leave no stones unturned to make Navya's life hell...poor Navya, kya kare, serial ki har bahu ko yeh sab sehna parta hain naπŸ˜”

for that I think we have to wait long time...and also Anant said yestrday "don't Afraid Im with you"...so if Navya's life become hell Anat is there for her...they will go away from the parents house and start life fresh...we have long long way for this...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
pluviophile. thumbnail
Yea Ofcourse AnYa will win ;)
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anant vl win ofcourse...nnd NABYA is prounced by Rama πŸ€£