Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aftr their truth reveals????????????? (Page 2)

Poll Question: what will pia do whn she comes to knw comes to knw the truth?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [10.53%]
15 [78.95%]
2 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prottasha

none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her to Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .

Just cause he did it all for her, he should have told her abt it=) There is no need in keeping secrets when she wont be any safer without them. she had a right to know. and by knowing it now she'll be shattered and have a feel of dislike , justified, for feeling her trust beeing broken by the one she loved and feelt sheltered by against the whole world.
Even Abhay hiding the truth is justified , not right, but justified to some level. So i strongly hope he wont go all 'i am not gonna say anything' again, and opens up and talks properly abt everything to her. i want him to be the one to go after Pia this time. last times Pia tried to convince him, now its his turn.

@bold...wow seriously?...you guys are like eaither she keeps him happy or she is better of deadConfused. Its like its all abt Abhay and whoever keeps him happy is the best otherwise the worstLOL...shouldnt it be abt Abhiya and Pias broken feelings too sometimes?Confused

Edited by Sohanax - 05 May 2011 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Its natural and justfied that she would be shocked and angry.
Abhay needs to give her time and afterwards explain proparly.
Its a trust broken here and above that erasing her memory.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
piya willl feel like abhay broken his trust and  his heart
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
yaar its very simple...Pia- our desi 007 ko another case mil jayega...to find out the truth behind Abhay bitting her! n our lady ACP Pradyuman wl b bak  to work...the tag line of the maha episode shud be...kya detective Pia iss baar suljha payegi Abhay ke bite karne ka truth!
Dont forget to wacth the maha epi of PKYEK this Sat at 8 PM...
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .
i just hoe ur words cm true Cry
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .
i just it cms true
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

yaar its very simple...Pia- our desi 007 ko another case mil jayega...to find out the truth behind Abhay bitting her! n our lady ACP Pradyuman wl b bak  to work...the tag line of the maha episode shud be...kya detective Pia iss baar suljha payegi Abhay ke bite karne ka truth!
Dont forget to wacth the maha epi of PKYEK this Sat at 8 PM...
haan mai toh bhul gayi thi ki pia is a curious detective LOLLOLLOLLOL
sry my mistake yeah yeah she is gonna find out da truth Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alpenliebe

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I think piya shud ask abhay d real reason for biting her rather than hating or heartbroken..bcoz she always says dat she trusts abhay more than herself..so its high time 4 her to do dat..trust abhay...arey woh pyaar hi kya jo apne pyaar ko viswaas na karein...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index