aftr their truth reveals????????????? - Page 2

Poll

what will pia do whn she comes to knw comes to knw the truth?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
piya willl feel like abhay broken his trust and  his heart
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
yaar its very simple...Pia- our desi 007 ko another case mil jayega...to find out the truth behind Abhay bitting her! n our lady ACP Pradyuman wl b bak  to work...the tag line of the maha episode shud be...kya detective Pia iss baar suljha payegi Abhay ke bite karne ka truth!
Dont forget to wacth the maha epi of PKYEK this Sat at 8 PM...
patakha-guddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prottasha

none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .

i just hoe ur words cm true 😭
patakha-guddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prottasha

none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .

i just it cms true
patakha-guddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

yaar its very simple...Pia- our desi 007 ko another case mil jayega...to find out the truth behind Abhay bitting her! n our lady ACP Pradyuman wl b bak  to work...the tag line of the maha episode shud be...kya detective Pia iss baar suljha payegi Abhay ke bite karne ka truth!

Dont forget to wacth the maha epi of PKYEK this Sat at 8 PM...

haan mai toh bhul gayi thi ki pia is a curious detective πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sry my mistake yeah yeah she is gonna find out da truth πŸ˜‰
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think piya shud ask abhay d real reason for biting her rather than hating or heartbroken..bcoz she always says dat she trusts abhay more than herself..so its high time 4 her to do dat..trust abhay...arey woh pyaar hi kya jo apne pyaar ko viswaas na karein...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ASMI95

haan mai toh bhul gayi thi ki pia is a curious detective πŸ˜†
sry my mistake yeah yeah she is gonna find out da truth πŸ˜‰

dont b sorry dear...bt next tym detective Pia ka ek option rakhnaπŸ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

I think piya shud ask abhay d real reason for biting her rather than hating or heartbroken..bcoz she always says dat she trusts abhay more than herself..so its high time 4 her to do dat..trust abhay...arey woh pyaar hi kya jo apne pyaar ko viswaas na karein...

yaar mai hoti toh zaroor puchti par yeh toh daily soap hai itni asani se kaam nhi hogi yaar 😭 πŸ˜‘