Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aftr their truth reveals?????????????

Poll

what will pia do whn she comes to knw comes to knw the truth?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi frnz
feels gud to be bck agn ๐Ÿ˜›
so wht do u think pia is gonna do or feel aftr she cmes to knw abt the bitter truth of lyf????????????? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think she will confront abhay and ask d reason 4 bitting her..
Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes asmi, piya also knows abhay very well bcoz if abhay wanted to bite her he wud have done it long before and even if he doesn't tell her d real reason she will surely find it herself after all piya is a great detective...
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think firstly she will hate him then will ask him the reason.
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think Piya will ask Abhay d reason for bittibg her(as Piya alwz has done)

bt if CVs pr Ekta wants to add some drama in show (jo vo usually krte h )may b she'll start keeping distance from him
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Piya will totaly become shattered .. but somehow .. She'll ask Question's to Abhay .. and the reason fo' not tellin' her befo' ..
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think..first she will hate him..and ignore..him too...bt soon she will start her detective..ques..2 abhay...and hopefully..abhay..will make the situation calm...:):D..this is just my thought..dont know what creatives will do...if i would be a writer..i would definately..make this happen..hahahahah:D..ANYwayz nice post:)
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prottasha

none of above.I want Piya to understand Abhay and forgive him.Abhay did all for only her.
If Piya will not forgive Abhay then Abhay should leave her to Siddarth,but my dear Abhay will never do that .

Just cause he did it all for her, he should have told her abt it=) There is no need in keeping secrets when she wont be any safer without them. she had a right to know. and by knowing it now she'll be shattered and have a feel of dislike , justified, for feeling her trust beeing broken by the one she loved and feelt sheltered by against the whole world.
Even Abhay hiding the truth is justified , not right, but justified to some level. So i strongly hope he wont go all 'i am not gonna say anything' again, and opens up and talks properly abt everything to her. i want him to be the one to go after Pia this time. last times Pia tried to convince him, now its his turn.

@bold...wow seriously?...you guys are like eaither she keeps him happy or she is better of dead๐Ÿ˜•. Its like its all abt Abhay and whoever keeps him happy is the best otherwise the worst๐Ÿ˜†...shouldnt it be abt Abhiya and Pias broken feelings too sometimes?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Ashtad. thumbnail
Its natural and justfied that she would be shocked and angry.
Abhay needs to give her time and afterwards explain proparly.
Its a trust broken here and above that erasing her memory.