Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally!!
Yippeee.. Wud luv 2 c d reaction of Gauri..

Doveranalyst thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for sharing

So ultimately the shameless guy did not tell Gauri about his truth himself. She had to accidentally find it out. He has one quarter to straighten out things and he failed in that too. Anyway I am not surprised. I would have if it were the other way around.

The bottom line: Finally everybody knows the truth. Like all you guys have been saying, I too agree that this new track should not in any way hinder Anandi's studies or for that matter turn Gauri negative. That will be totally unnecessary. Looking forward to the explosive episode πŸ˜ƒ

Oh! and did i mention no Jag Anandi or Jag Gauri pleeease

Doing things like this to both the gals he had guts, but to tell the truth he wrote a letter, which he didnt even see was dropped on the floor...will kunda tai see it eventually?? 
Doveranalyst thumbnail
😲When will Gauri finally reach...seeing the same precap again n again is so boring, ...it just never happens...they are doing it just to keep the viewers hooked!!😭

But will Gauri be able to say anything..πŸ˜•..will she be able to say she lives with Jagya or will she say...that she was the second wife...god knows what will come out of her mouth first, as she is already trembling so much,,...and all sweat...with DS clutching her hand, I guess...she will faint eventually thinking its a nightmare...πŸ˜‰