Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Non-cooperation Movement for GUJIYA! (Page 3)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Ghujiya???? Haha...you never miss an opportunity to pick on the best topics to elaborate. Great work!! BTW I love ghujiyas, espcially the way my Mother makes them...mmm yummy.

Anyways this silly I thing is getting boring now, they need to wrap it up today. Enough of this stupidity. They need to get a move on with the story and show proper Sushaan scenes. Its been along time since we had a good Sushaan scene.

Gujiya was the term  cleverly included by the CVs ...Sheemu...LOLLOL... it did sound funny too ... a very SGP kind...LOLLOL... tailor-made to be Inder/Ishaan's girlfriend... The Gujiya...ROFL... gosh... how do they come up with these strange things i can't imagine...LOL
though it was a drag... i loved it as was done with lots of one-liners...never felt bored...Big smile...if the story moves on ... we will get stuck with ishaan's amnesia...yaar...Ouch... but if it is something funny like this... then i will enjoy...Big smile

Sushaan scenes r defn. shown here and there dear... like button stitching scene was a cute one... infact may be there r lots in store during amnesia track... making it all the more special...!Let's wait and watch...

Reg. ghujiya the sweet...LOL... i just browsed today for recipe after watching the episode as it sounded so very yummm...LOL... i might make some soon... as it looks too cool...Wink mom ke haath ka swaad toh hota hi hai hatke... mom ke haath ka gujiya.Day Dreaming.. wah bhai wah ...wah bhai wah...Big smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 05 May 2011 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaAshis

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Laxmi... from your last two posts one thing is clear that you are taking vaikunt's history lessonsWink

ROFL...yeah  Renu...rightly guessed...ROFL...after effects...LOL...but  i only introduced satyagraha and independance saga... i was shocked to hear non-cooperation movement from Ishaan and inder yest. that was shocking for me... felt like an extension to what i felt...so thanks to them...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha111192Ashis

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Though the episode was a drag in the I.Kashyap matter... i liked the way the team has worked on its dialogues and the performances by the actors made it a delight... the dialogues of ishaan's like handwriting dekhkar thodi na koi girlfriend pasand kartha hai...LOLLOL... suhana's what is this gujiya...LOLLOL... inder's SMS...SMS kehlthe hai ... for phasaving the machlis...LOLLOL...and telling ishaan he shud have told gujiya to divert the letters to his office or mail him...LOLLOL... and so many... i loved the way meethi added jale pe namak by saying i love gujiyas... and rani getting provoked and yelling on her too...LOLLOL... love the way the team has shown inder-rani and meethi as a normal couple fighting in front of a kid... and rani as a typical wifey...LOLLOL... so i am loving it...LOLLOL

How wonderfully you've put it Laxmi di. I was bored of this stupid filler track of "the mystery of I Kashyap"LOL But you've given me a humorous perspective on it. Thank you.

Thanks so much dear...Big smile... but it was comical... the treatment of the issue was light and nice... i loved the flavour of gujiya...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Once again Laxmi , you have done a great job in summarising the whole track. I agree with you about yesterday,s episode , the actors did a fab job and the one liners were really good. Although the story didn't go anywhere but still it was not a burden to watch , not being mean but no ilaish and Jassi was a blessing too.love Suhana when she make the ladies doing laws to her, so sweet.

Thanks sheems... yup the actors were great and the dialogues were good...Jassi ... the main suspect was out of frame...LOLLOL... hope the CIDs focus on their investigations once again...LOL

julaikha

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Laxmi...bang on...here you come with your writings and I so love this...

Kuch bhi kaho Gujiya is getting prime importance in a prime soapROFL

thanks resham...Big smile... earlier it was sonpapdi... LOL... then it became MA's parathas... then gajar ka halwa... then Rasmalai... and now gujiya...LOL

but gujiya not as a sweet... as a sweet mystery...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha*Resham*

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Wow  !!! ...Yesterday it was salt satyagraha and today Non co-operation...gr8 ...making me to remember lessons in Social of school days.

I was bored with the Saga of letter  but you have made up for it with your wonderful humorous post ...Thank You.

the only thing i liked in "S" day was ragini in  yellow saree
Thanks madhu...Big smile... that saree was gifted to her by dadaji... Big smile... just the other day... when they showed it ...i felt it so lovely and she had worn it yest. itself...Big smile
I like her taste of sarees... she has a lovely collection...Big smile

julaikha

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s[/QUOTE

Gujiya was the term  cleverly included by the CVs ...Sheemu...LOLLOL... it did sound funny too ... a very SGP kind...LOLLOL... tailor-made to be Inder/Ishaan's girlfriend... The Gujiya...ROFL... gosh... how do they come up with these strange things i can't imagine...LOL
though it was a drag... i loved it as was done with lots of one-liners...never felt bored...Big smile...if the story moves on ... we will get stuck with ishaan's amnesia...yaar...Ouch... but if it is something funny like this... then i will enjoy...Big smile

Sushaan scenes r defn. shown here and there dear... like button stitching scene was a cute one... infact may be there r lots in store during amnesia track... making it all the more special...!Let's wait and watch...

Reg. ghujiya the sweet...LOL... i just browsed today for recipe after watching the episode as it sounded so very yummm...LOL... i might make some soon... as it looks too cool...Wink mom ke haath ka swaad toh hota hi hai hatke... mom ke haath ka gujiya.Day Dreaming.. wah bhai wah ...wah bhai wah...Big smile

The button stitching scene I felt was sweet but it was rushed again! I think it could have been done a bit better, like the older Sushaan scenes, they used give more time for them, but nowadays the seem to rush through them and Ishaan has to always mock Suhana, someway or the other, which I don't appreciate. I really want to see a proper decent scene where they have a proper conversation. A sweet, innocent, cute and romantic scene is what I am looking for (like that scene where Ishaan gifted Vidhisha's photo").

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-iViewsAshis

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

The button stitching scene I felt was sweet but it was rushed again! I think it could have been done a bit better, like the older Sushaan scenes, they used give more time for them, but nowadays the seem to rush through them and Ishaan has to always mock Suhana, someway or the other, which I don't appreciate. I really want to see a proper decent scene where they have a proper conversation. A sweet, innocent, cute and romantic scene is what I am looking for (like that scene where Ishaan gifted Vidhisha's photo").

Yeah it does appears to be rushed as it is clearly visible... there r various segs. joined... like a bit of panna track... a bit of shanti maasi track... a bit of sushaan and then a bit of teen deviyaan... so to club all of them together and make an episode... possibly some snipping might be happening on the editting table... god forbid lovely scenes shud not be snipped...Ouch... but the rush is clearly seen as being managed by them in an organised manner...Smile
Reg. sushaan scenes... i guess for the BT track ... too many emotional scenes were the talk of the day... so now they have let it loose for sometime and given the viewers their fav. hateli suhana...LOL... which many feared will lose her wittiness and naturality... so possibly they r reflecting on that side of hers more now... may be in amnesia track she will try to remind him many things which will bring in a good watch...!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhajshree_rammjtruelegend111192iViewsAshis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index