Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Non-cooperation Movement for GUJIYA! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@laxmi di...yeah...we have soo many creative writers...bt yesterday...i struggled a lot while writing update...LOL

Why dear... it was a sweet episode with lots of one-liners... Embarrassed... i enjoyed it ...infact i watched it only now...yest. had been shuttling between my new residence and the current one shifting some stuffs... so busy with that... and had told haaki that my net disconnection can happen anytime... may be now or may be in a week too...Ouch... so had told her doubtful for the updates ... thanks for the sweet update dear...Big smile

yeah it had good one-liners...bt couldnt remember while writing...LOL i watch the episode on TV...and then come and update...and yesterday i couldnt remember anything...LOL Everyone has a bad day i guess...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Ghujiya???? Haha...you never miss an opportunity to pick on the best topics to elaborate. Great work!! BTW I love ghujiyas, espcially the way my Mother makes them...mmm yummy.

Anyways this silly I thing is getting boring now, they need to wrap it up today. Enough of this stupidity. They need to get a move on with the story and show proper Sushaan scenes. Its been along time since we had a good Sushaan scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Though the episode was a drag in the I.Kashyap matter... i liked the way the team has worked on its dialogues and the performances by the actors made it a delight... the dialogues of ishaan's like handwriting dekhkar thodi na koi girlfriend pasand kartha hai...LOLLOL... suhana's what is this gujiya...LOLLOL... inder's SMS...SMS kehlthe hai ... for phasaving the machlis...LOLLOL...and telling ishaan he shud have told gujiya to divert the letters to his office or mail him...LOLLOL... and so many... i loved the way meethi added jale pe namak by saying i love gujiyas... and rani getting provoked and yelling on her too...LOLLOL... love the way the team has shown inder-rani and meethi as a normal couple fighting in front of a kid... and rani as a typical wifey...LOLLOL... so i am loving it...LOLLOL

How wonderfully you've put it Laxmi di. I was bored of this stupid filler track of "the mystery of I Kashyap"LOL But you've given me a humorous perspective on it. Thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Once again Laxmi , you have done a great job in summarising the whole track. I agree with you about yesterday,s episode , the actors did a fab job and the one liners were really good. Although the story didn't go anywhere but still it was not a burden to watch , not being mean but no ilaish and Jassi was a blessing too.love Suhana when she make the ladies doing laws to her, so sweet.

-allizwell-Ashis

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Laxmi...bang on...here you come with your writings and I so love this...

Kuch bhi kaho Gujiya is getting prime importance in a prime soapROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Wow  !!! ...Yesterday it was salt satyagraha and today Non co-operation...gr8 ...making me to remember lessons in Social of school days.

I was bored with the Saga of letter  but you have made up for it with your wonderful humorous post ...Thank You.

the only thing i liked in "S" day was ragini in  yellow saree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Ashis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Laxmi... from your last two posts one thing is clear that you are taking vaikunt's history lessonsWink

-allizwell-Ashis

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

@laxmi di...yeah...we have soo many creative writers...bt yesterday...i struggled a lot while writing update...LOL

Why dear... it was a sweet episode with lots of one-liners... Embarrassed... i enjoyed it ...infact i watched it only now...yest. had been shuttling between my new residence and the current one shifting some stuffs... so busy with that... and had told haaki that my net disconnection can happen anytime... may be now or may be in a week too...Ouch... so had told her doubtful for the updates ... thanks for the sweet update dear...Big smile

yeah it had good one-liners...bt couldnt remember while writing...LOL i watch the episode on TV...and then come and update...and yesterday i couldnt remember anything...LOL Everyone has a bad day i guess...Wink
Perhaps u were bogged down by the I.Kashyap thingy drags dear...LOL... last wednesday of mine was a bad day for update as i was in no mood to write the hospital details... i personally dislike the hospital atmosphere... and i had to rush out after writing the update...so was in a hurry...last update  of mine was a Thumbs Down for me...dear...Wink... so hota hai...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index