Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Laxmi...bang on...here you come with your writings and I so love this...

Kuch bhi kaho Gujiya is getting prime importance in a prime soap🤣

thanks resham...😃... earlier it was sonpapdi... 😆... then it became MA's parathas... then gajar ka halwa... then Rasmalai... and now gujiya...😆

but gujiya not as a sweet... as a sweet mystery...😆
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_d

Wow  !!! ...Yesterday it was salt satyagraha and today Non co-operation...gr8 ...making me to remember lessons in Social of school days.

I was bored with the Saga of letter  but you have made up for it with your wonderful humorous post ...Thank You.

the only thing i liked in "S" day was ragini in  yellow saree

Thanks madhu...😃... that saree was gifted to her by dadaji... 😃... just the other day... when they showed it ...i felt it so lovely and she had worn it yest. itself...😃
I like her taste of sarees... she has a lovely collection...😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s[/QUOTE

Gujiya was the term  cleverly included by the CVs ...Sheemu...😆😆... it did sound funny too ... a very SGP kind...😆😆... tailor-made to be Inder/Ishaan's girlfriend... The Gujiya...🤣... gosh... how do they come up with these strange things i can't imagine...😆
though it was a drag... i loved it as was done with lots of one-liners...never felt bored...😃...if the story moves on ... we will get stuck with ishaan's amnesia...yaar...... but if it is something funny like this... then i will enjoy...😃

Sushaan scenes r defn. shown here and there dear... like button stitching scene was a cute one... infact may be there r lots in store during amnesia track... making it all the more special...!Let's wait and watch...

Reg. ghujiya the sweet...😆... i just browsed today for recipe after watching the episode as it sounded so very yummm...😆... i might make some soon... as it looks too cool...😉 mom ke haath ka swaad toh hota hi hai hatke... mom ke haath ka gujiya.😍.. wah bhai wah ...wah bhai wah...😃

The button stitching scene I felt was sweet but it was rushed again! I think it could have been done a bit better, like the older Sushaan scenes, they used give more time for them, but nowadays the seem to rush through them and Ishaan has to always mock Suhana, someway or the other, which I don't appreciate. I really want to see a proper decent scene where they have a proper conversation. A sweet, innocent, cute and romantic scene is what I am looking for (like that scene where Ishaan gifted Vidhisha's photo").
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

The button stitching scene I felt was sweet but it was rushed again! I think it could have been done a bit better, like the older Sushaan scenes, they used give more time for them, but nowadays the seem to rush through them and Ishaan has to always mock Suhana, someway or the other, which I don't appreciate. I really want to see a proper decent scene where they have a proper conversation. A sweet, innocent, cute and romantic scene is what I am looking for (like that scene where Ishaan gifted Vidhisha's photo").

Yeah it does appears to be rushed as it is clearly visible... there r various segs. joined... like a bit of panna track... a bit of shanti maasi track... a bit of sushaan and then a bit of teen deviyaan... so to club all of them together and make an episode... possibly some snipping might be happening on the editting table... god forbid lovely scenes shud not be snipped...... but the rush is clearly seen as being managed by them in an organised manner...😊
Reg. sushaan scenes... i guess for the BT track ... too many emotional scenes were the talk of the day... so now they have let it loose for sometime and given the viewers their fav. hateli suhana...😆... which many feared will lose her wittiness and naturality... so possibly they r reflecting on that side of hers more now... may be in amnesia track she will try to remind him many things which will bring in a good watch...!😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
hmmm I hope so but I really don't like them rushing the Sushaan scenes. Honestly its Suhana and Sushaan my prime reasons for loving SGP so I really don't like it when they mess up their scenes. I too hope they can bring back the old touch soon.
allizzwell thumbnail

Thanks so much dear...😃
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

sheemu ! this rush started from Honey Moon..i dont even remember any other scene except what you mentioned which  went of in the old style of SGP.. whenever they deviated from OBS C.V's couldn't give us the old flavour...Totally messed up everything from HM..We have never felt suhana's true love for ishaan after confession...
sapna sapna hi rahega...now no more expectations...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
True Madhu, Sushaan scene have not been great since after coming back from Goa. Yes there were some emotional scenes during the BT track. When Suhana was told the truth, that was brilliant. Ragini was brilliant!! The scene when Ishaan said to name the baby "Sambha aur Kaalia" and the scene when Suhana said "how about Chunnu and Munnu"? Those 2 are the only ones that have impressed me, but that was back in March!! I want my old Sushaan back!!!
Feefi thumbnail
oh laxmi di this is sooo good!! 😆 only if you had posted an hour earlier, i would have read it last night and commented on the first page.. 😆 😆  but that's ok. 😆😆

have i told you how well you write?  😉 😃  you are just too good!!  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

i think before we get to see Ishaan's amnesia, we are already seeing deviyaan's amnesia, as they don't remember anything about their husbands... 🤢 😆 😆

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laxmi U forgot Suspect No 4 🤣... Wonderful Post...👏