Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Though the episode was a drag in the I.Kashyap matter... i liked the way the team has worked on its dialogues and the performances by the actors made it a delight... the dialogues of ishaan's like handwriting dekhkar thodi na koi girlfriend pasand kartha hai...😆😆... suhana's what is this gujiya...😆😆... inder's SMS...SMS kehlthe hai ... for phasaving the machlis...😆😆...and telling ishaan he shud have told gujiya to divert the letters to his office or mail him...😆😆... and so many... i loved the way meethi added jale pe namak by saying i love gujiyas... and rani getting provoked and yelling on her too...😆😆... love the way the team has shown inder-rani and meethi as a normal couple fighting in front of a kid... and rani as a typical wifey...😆😆... so i am loving it...😆😆

How wonderfully you've put it Laxmi di. I was bored of this stupid filler track of "the mystery of I Kashyap"😆 But you've given me a humorous perspective on it. Thank you.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once again Laxmi , you have done a great job in summarising the whole track. I agree with you about yesterday,s episode , the actors did a fab job and the one liners were really good. Although the story didn't go anywhere but still it was not a burden to watch , not being mean but no ilaish and Jassi was a blessing too.love Suhana when she make the ladies doing laws to her, so sweet.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Laxmi...bang on...here you come with your writings and I so love this...

Kuch bhi kaho Gujiya is getting prime importance in a prime soap🤣
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow  !!! ...Yesterday it was salt satyagraha and today Non co-operation...gr8 ...making me to remember lessons in Social of school days.

I was bored with the Saga of letter  but you have made up for it with your wonderful humorous post ...Thank You.

the only thing i liked in "S" day was ragini in  yellow saree
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laxmi... from your last two posts one thing is clear that you are taking vaikunt's history lessons😉
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yeah it had good one-liners...bt couldnt remember while writing...😆 i watch the episode on TV...and then come and update...and yesterday i couldnt remember anything...😆 Everyone has a bad day i guess...😉

Perhaps u were bogged down by the I.Kashyap thingy drags dear...😆... last wednesday of mine was a bad day for update as i was in no mood to write the hospital details... i personally dislike the hospital atmosphere... and i had to rush out after writing the update...so was in a hurry...last update  of mine was a 👎🏼 for me...dear...😉... so hota hai...😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Ghujiya???? Haha...you never miss an opportunity to pick on the best topics to elaborate. Great work!! BTW I love ghujiyas, espcially the way my Mother makes them...mmm yummy.

Anyways this silly I thing is getting boring now, they need to wrap it up today. Enough of this stupidity. They need to get a move on with the story and show proper Sushaan scenes. Its been along time since we had a good Sushaan scene.

Gujiya was the term  cleverly included by the CVs ...Sheemu...😆😆... it did sound funny too ... a very SGP kind...😆😆... tailor-made to be Inder/Ishaan's girlfriend... The Gujiya...🤣... gosh... how do they come up with these strange things i can't imagine...😆
though it was a drag... i loved it as was done with lots of one-liners...never felt bored...😃...if the story moves on ... we will get stuck with ishaan's amnesia...yaar...... but if it is something funny like this... then i will enjoy...😃

Sushaan scenes r defn. shown here and there dear... like button stitching scene was a cute one... infact may be there r lots in store during amnesia track... making it all the more special...!Let's wait and watch...

Reg. ghujiya the sweet...😆... i just browsed today for recipe after watching the episode as it sounded so very yummm...😆... i might make some soon... as it looks too cool...😉 mom ke haath ka swaad toh hota hi hai hatke... mom ke haath ka gujiya.😍.. wah bhai wah ...wah bhai wah...😃
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Laxmi... from your last two posts one thing is clear that you are taking vaikunt's history lessons😉

🤣...yeah  Renu...rightly guessed...🤣...after effects...😆...but  i only introduced satyagraha and independance saga... i was shocked to hear non-cooperation movement from Ishaan and inder yest. that was shocking for me... felt like an extension to what i felt...so thanks to them...🤣
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: iruaG

How wonderfully you've put it Laxmi di. I was bored of this stupid filler track of "the mystery of I Kashyap"😆 But you've given me a humorous perspective on it. Thank you.

Thanks so much dear...😃... but it was comical... the treatment of the issue was light and nice... i loved the flavour of gujiya...😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Once again Laxmi , you have done a great job in summarising the whole track. I agree with you about yesterday,s episode , the actors did a fab job and the one liners were really good. Although the story didn't go anywhere but still it was not a burden to watch , not being mean but no ilaish and Jassi was a blessing too.love Suhana when she make the ladies doing laws to her, so sweet.

Thanks sheems... yup the actors were great and the dialogues were good...Jassi ... the main suspect was out of frame...😆😆... hope the CIDs focus on their investigations once again...😆