Non-cooperation Movement for GUJIYA!

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Non-cooperation movement for GUJIYA

The slogan:

GUJIYA ka nasha pyare nasha sab se nasheela hai. ...
Jise dekho yahaan woh shakh ki duniya me laal-peela hai ...
Yeh shak ke naam pe karte sabhi ab raas leela hai...
Main kahoon toh Gujiya Character  hi Dheela hai...!

Yeh kaisa non-cooperation movement hai bhai???  
 woh bhi ek GUJIYA ke liye???? yeh toh sweet dish hai jo bantha hai HOLI par... par ab na holi hai na hai BHAANG... toh yeh gujiya ka NASHA kis baath ke liye chada hua hai iss parivaar mein ??? One may wonder...all this...!

Ask the Kashyap teen deviyaan... one will get to hear this... THAPAD se darr nahi lagtha saab..... GUJIYA se lagtha hai.......!

Operation GUJIYA:

This operation got launched in the parivaar about a week back when the teen deviyaan got a pink envelope with a logo of   ...Dadi's question is " Kis mare ne kis mare ko likha hai....???" Well...i guess... we all r wondering the same for the past one week as to who is this I. Kashyap... Let's try to make an observation  on the  3 SUSPECTS...and the evidences gathered...!

The 3 SUSPECTS:

Suspect 1. Hamare pyaare Brathashree parampoojya Inderji...

Inder is the most intense character ...in all shades...a dutiful son...who does not blink to break his FDs for his brother's wife's operation... a caring brother who does not think twice in pouring out his heart in support for  his sister in her inlaws house seeing the trauma faced by her...a loving husband who trots behind his wifey constantly proving his innocence to rest all her fears... a responsible dad who bothers that his child shud be kept away from a couple's issues so as to avoid the insecure feeling in her...but his Rani still gets evidences against him...

He maraed an entry the other day and picked up the envelope coolly and asked them as to who has sent the letter for him...(maara pair mein pehli khulaadi) to add to it... he was wearing a pink shirt which Gujiya loved the most and also happened to be a deewani of his one-liners... he again slipped in information that they do SMS in office for phasaving the machlies... whom he meant were clients...but poor Rani... Jahan dikha Gujiya's letter... wahan paaya pati as mujrim....!The punishment... he is denied his fav. Maalpuvas...

Suspect 2: Hamare pyaare bhondhuji parampoojya...Ishaanji...

Ishaan may be blessed to have a caring family for him... as he has been to them, a responsible son, a loving husband to suhana... BUT...his Ghabbar still gets evidences against him......Ghabbar says this bhondu is no more a bholu... he is become No.1 chichora... as he winks her to come to terrace... and shows her the chaand-taare and even plants a kiss on her cheeks..this bholu shud have taken her to nehru planetarium on a date for a skyshow  instead wasted his time in GOA... she cud have seen the planets too... anyways not to divert the evidences... He  said the letter smells like his fav. perfume... it stated that Gujiya was his scooter deewani and loved his shyness... but sadly Ghabbar forgot that he was not smart and handsome as mentioned in the letter...... the punishment... he is denied his cuppa tea...

Suspect 3: Hamare pyaare Munchman parampoojya Ileshji:
He may be the most cared one in the parivaar and the most caring one to them... but Dishu has some strong evidences for him... She says he used to flirt before marraige too and the only lazy one in the family...... who hates to do work as per Gujiya... she feels he is the top ranker for the post chichora and all chichorapan techniques......the punishment... bach gaya as he is ghayab...

Seeing the evidences gathered...Gujiya is the ultimate threat for the teen deviyaan... the chichora brothers even had a fair experience in maraving macchars of the chawri bazaar lane while sleeping on tela and playing antakshari ... bhagwaan jaane... gujiya ke naam par inhe ...kya kya din dekhne honge... jaldi se gupti suljado bhai...I.Kashyap ka patha batha do bhai...!!!

Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  As usual Superb post di i enjoyed reading it n laugh alot itz better to read ur post than to watch those bakwas episodes...Par sach me iss gujiya ne un teen deviyon ka he nahi hum sab ka bhi sir khuma rakha khai raat ki neend aur din ka chain udda rakha hain ...zaldi se samne aaja  gujiya rani ishe pehli ki mein tujhe kha jao😆

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Laxmiji 😊 Suspect 4 is Jassi 😆 😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Laxmi Di...Missed u yesterday...ur update would have atleast made the episode readable...😆...u would have made yestedays episode interesting with ur update..😊

wonderful post as usual laxmi di...the three suspects are in a pitiful state now...no one standing for themselves against their doubts bari wives...😉

allizzwell thumbnail
Though the episode was a drag in the I.Kashyap matter... i liked the way the team has worked on its dialogues and the performances by the actors made it a delight... the dialogues of ishaan's like handwriting dekhkar thodi na koi girlfriend pasand kartha hai...😆😆... suhana's what is this gujiya...😆😆... inder's SMS...SMS kehlthe hai ... for phasaving the machlis...😆😆...and telling ishaan he shud have told gujiya to divert the letters to his office or mail him...😆😆... and so many... i loved the way meethi added jale pe namak by saying i love gujiyas... and rani getting provoked and yelling on her too...😆😆... love the way the team has shown inder-rani and meethi as a normal couple fighting in front of a kid... and rani as a typical wifey...😆😆... so i am loving it...😆😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Thanks shwets, aneesha and sushma...😃...

Shwets no way yaar... u guys all have diff. shades of presentation and i can in no way write the way u do...😃... infact we have got lovely writers in our forum... all r so creative...😃

Aneesha... i did struggle for emoticons today... i  hope u liked them...😆

Infact Sushma... jassi is the main SUSPECT whom no one is SUSPECTING... poor investigation... he has passed all the clues... he never enters thru the door... he prefers the pipe...😆... he comes into the house like a bin bhulaaye mehmaan and eyes the POSTBOX and the LETTERS and is seen lingering around in the house exactly when the letters arrive...😆... so the teen deviyaan's investigation report is fulltoo a flawed one...mujrim ghum raha hai khullam khulla... bane bhakri ghar ke do shikaar...🤣
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@laxmi di...yeah...we have soo many creative writers...bt yesterday...i struggled a lot while writing update...😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@laxmi di...yeah...we have soo many creative writers...bt yesterday...i struggled a lot while writing update...😆

Why dear... it was a sweet episode with lots of one-liners... 😳... i enjoyed it ...infact i watched it only now...yest. had been shuttling between my new residence and the current one shifting some stuffs... so busy with that... and had told haaki that my net disconnection can happen anytime... may be now or may be in a week too...... so had told her doubtful for the updates ... thanks for the sweet update dear...😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Why dear... it was a sweet episode with lots of one-liners... 😳... i enjoyed it ...infact i watched it only now...yest. had been shuttling between my new residence and the current one shifting some stuffs... so busy with that... and had told haaki that my net disconnection can happen anytime... may be now or may be in a week too...... so had told her doubtful for the updates ... thanks for the sweet update dear...😃

yeah it had good one-liners...bt couldnt remember while writing...😆 i watch the episode on TV...and then come and update...and yesterday i couldnt remember anything...😆 Everyone has a bad day i guess...😉
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ghujiya???? Haha...you never miss an opportunity to pick on the best topics to elaborate. Great work!! BTW I love ghujiyas, espcially the way my Mother makes them...mmm yummy.

Anyways this silly I thing is getting boring now, they need to wrap it up today. Enough of this stupidity. They need to get a move on with the story and show proper Sushaan scenes. Its been along time since we had a good Sushaan scene.