KaShHeaven:Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein Bekrar Hum - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Jackie...white dream song seq cake fight and KaSh come back anniversary :D

LADDOOO ;D OMGGG YOU IMPROVED SO MUCH :|
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

🤣🤣 totally!

lmao, i'm crush-less right nao. i used to have, like, a lot of crushes in my old school, now .. i'm like, ah, who gives a freakin shit!? :P but, i bet IF i go back, i'd still like him - not the best friend guy :P .. the guy who sat in the next row to me. 

aw, well, not exactly same here.. i'm not THAT shy, but yeah i hate to be the centre of attention for the WRONG REASONS.. &&, well, all the time. i'm one of those people you look at & go like, ''she's going to be a good girl'' and i turn out to be a chota dhamaaka. 🤣 i do take my time to open up, though. aw, do tell him. i haven't had a 'proper' crush yet.. i think. :P

Awww...cute! <3 <3 Yeah, i still like him too, i dunno why, but I like other too now! ROFL ROFL

Sameee!! Once I open up, people get to know a bit about the real me. :p It's hard to explain myself lol, no one knows me, not even my family! :p
Chota dhamaka? I can  see that! ROFL ROFL

Haha, will tell him, Will be like, can I meet you, jUSt don't bring your wife along though, she wouldn't like it! ROFL
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

swanz - what are we having now? drugs theme? LOL

🤣🤣 reminds me of the song : your love, your love, your love.. is my drug. :P
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

This is freaking awesome!! I totally love them!!! Love the colouring omg!!! WOW!!! F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.! <3 <3
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Ummm V, like put a frame around it or something. Just make it KaShsome, think Swancy LOL. And PM me with it.

OMMGGG ITS KASH BAARISHINGGG. First Baarish of the year i think. Ohhh emmm jeee
UHHH!😕 You need Seri for this...bcz i dunno much abt framing n all😛
Whoa! We're moving at sonic speed now. 😆
Where were you all yesterday? I was feeling so lonely. 😒

Arti!! 🤗🤗
I missed you too!!

IF needs to get more emoticons. 😳
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

🤣 Karan!!! 
Wy da hell we dnt hav chicken wings in da freeze??? I wanna make coca cola chicken...:-?
Originally posted by kasharti1

Awww...cute! <3 <3 Yeah, i still like him too, i dunno why, but I like other too now! 🤣 🤣

Sameee!! Once I open up, people get to know a bit about the real me. :p It's hard to explain myself lol, no one knows me, not even my family! :p
Chota dhamaka? I can  see that! 🤣 🤣

Haha, will tell him, Will be like, can I meet you, jUSt don't bring your wife along though, she wouldn't like it! 🤣

i know what you feel like. 🤣🤣 

lmao, same. nobody knows me - i dun know myself either. the only problem with me is..i think too much & i think different things at different times. my viewpoint changes REALLY frequently & well, i'm a sort of person you won't EVER be able to comprehend. :P

🤣🤣 IF he's married..that is. what would you do if he turns out gay? OMFG. 😆 
anu - your name's anusha?! 😲 PRETTY SIGS <333

swanz - its not the first rain woman! 😆 but yeah, first of may i guess 😛