Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Amna: I need tuts in changing scenes so fast. You know how you transitioned the scenes without it looking so choppy? Like that and there were some more. Just can't remember off the top of my head.
Okay, then how about the same storyline but different dialogues and scenes?
sweet.melody thumbnail
yeah acting I think pretty much has taken a backseat. and I don't know how much he would be interested even for a bollywood thing. But yeah I think we can safely say he's not gonna be in a serial. and yeah that too.. real life couples are easier to get
Lol Maham, I was joking! Damn my sarcasm is failing on people these days...
No worries I know how you are. It's very late and you should actually be getting up right now as opposed to sleeping. But sleep tight and hope to catch you soon :)
Bye!
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
asmaanixx thumbnail
Seert: What I meant to say was, I didn't really pay much attention to what was going on. I would just come on, blab random things and leave. And honestly, I wouldn't remember half the people or the things I did.

And now, I just seem to process the things going on around me much more than before. Like I can remember them more clearly. 😊
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL i jus realised my middle name is in the heaven title...
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Amna: I need tuts in changing scenes so fast. You know how you transitioned the scenes without it looking so choppy? Like that and there were some more. Just can't remember off the top of my head.

Okay, then how about the same storyline but different dialogues and scenes?

oh yeah tht...i spend ages looking for tht transition and finally found it on YT. m gonna look for it and give it to u. it's very simple trust me

yeah tht should be fine. and state in ur fic tht the story is inspired by kmh
Shilpa: hmm ya which kinda sucks if you're a fan b/c his screen presence was a large part of his connect.

Gurleen: Oh okay I understand. But I do know some of these other losers here...lol tbh I don't like these guys much hence I try not to come to heaven as much :\

Tiha: Well it's for you silly since it's your bday ;p
asmaanixx thumbnail

Guys, I have to go now. See you all tomorrow! Keep Kashing!🤗🤗🤗

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey subi

@tiha: wht is it?

@shilpa: don't leave before m done wid the sig. do u have some fav quotes frm both fics?