Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

i think she meant..when she has a boyfriend, don't tell me..just in case i make 'em break up. :P 

BRB. 

Oh right! My bad lol, I need sleep! :p
Sorry Ginni! :p

Come back soon! <3
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Aku, just imagine Yashi wearing a black hoodie, unwashed jeans, messy hair, and black shades. She's peaking behind a wall to make sure the coast clear before she can dash to her class. (Oh and by the way, she came late so that she doesn't bump into anyone). She makes it to her locker and she quickly opens it and grabs her stuff. She hears footsteps and sees it's the same guy that she liked. She starts panicking and fumbling with her stuff, she bangs her locker closed and starts hurrying towards her class. She was just about to make it through and get in, when she bumps into the guy and falls down. Her hood falls off, shades are hanging from her ears, and her messy hair shows and everyone is laughing.

Sorry, Yashi, don't be offended or anything but this is something that I could totally picture happening not to you but in a show. Plus, you should be proud girl. I made a blurb on you!! Something I never did before!! 😃

🤣🤣🤣 i can so totally imagine that happening to her && that too, in front of her crush since 6th grade. 🤣🤣 holy shit! yashi! 🤣🤣 
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Tiha! 🤗
That's exactly what I meant Aku. 😆 See you soon! 😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya tiha, maham, yashi, Muski, and everyone else who is still here lol
Bazingaa thumbnail

Aku, just imagine Yashi wearing a black hoodie, unwashed jeans, messy hair, and black shades. She's peaking behind a wall to make sure the coast clear before she can dash to her class. (Oh and by the way, she came late so that she doesn't bump into anyone). She makes it to her locker and she quickly opens it and grabs her stuff. She hears footsteps and sees it's the same guy that she liked. She starts panicking and fumbling with her stuff, she bangs her locker closed and starts hurrying towards her class. She was just about to make it through and get in, when she bumps into the guy and falls down. Her hood falls off, shades are hanging from her ears, and her messy hair shows and everyone is laughing.

Sorry, Yashi, don't be offended or anything but this is something that I could totally picture happening not to you but in a show. Plus, you should be proud girl. I made a blurb on you!! Something I never did before!! 😃

🤣🤣🤣
LOL, Thanks Ginni and no I didn't mind at alll!!!! You should continue! 🤣 🤣
-Ri. thumbnail
come back soon aku, wb swanz and heyy shilpaa :D

tiha - haww you did?! BB..i want one but yeah, i'm fine with my phone right now. did you tell anku about your BB yet? she'll go mad probably, in a positive way that is 🤣
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shilpa, Gurleen n Swancy!!
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Swancy, where have you been?
That's alright Yashi. 😆 What time is it over there?
6th grade!! Are you serious? What grade are you in right now Yashi?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya tiha, hows u been bbe?

OMG riya cant believed it rained, feels sooo good hehe.

Ive realised that EVERY month in a year has someone KaShsome happens. Like Jan - Confession. Feb - Vday special...
Bazingaa thumbnail

Hi Tiha! 🤗

That's exactly what I meant Aku. 😆 See you soon! 😳

LOL, sorry! My mind is somewhere else! Sorry! :p

Hi Swancy! :D