Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Bye Jackie! 🤗

Hehe, Aku just get a hose and start spraying it around in KaSh style. 😉 And even if you did have magical powers, I don't think that spell would have worked. 🤣🤣

Yashi, the first time I have a boyfriend, remind me not to tell her. 😳

oh well, it just might. :P yeah, i'll do that... it really does need to rain, though - it's far too hot. 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

i hate walking in the rain!!

that's EXACTLY what i do, Yashi ;) cuz it's KaSh BaaRish for me :P rain is 😡 to me.🤣

LOL, hi-5! I always do that too!!!! 😳 KaSh baarish! <3 <3
And normal tain is fun sometimes but, most of the time it's really Angry, especially when you have to walk to school! 😆
But I love getting wet in the rain sometimes, when I'm in mood and with people I like to get wet with. 😆
-Ri. thumbnail
TIHAAA! 🤗
unlimited texts! 🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
why is everyone suddenly so terrified of me? LOL. i won't make you guys break up if you don't ask for a break up @ yashi and riya. 🤣 .. i might act like govinda from life partner & make you change your mind, though. :P

hey tiha. 🤗 
Bazingaa thumbnail

Bye Jackie! 🤗

Hehe, Aku just get a hose and start spraying it around in KaSh style. 😉 And even if you did have magical powers, I don't think that spell would have worked. 🤣🤣

Yashi, the first time I have a boyfriend, remind me not to tell her. 😳

Tell him* 😆

But yeah, I'll defo remind you, and when I'll have my first boyfriend, I'll remind myself too to be careful! 😆

Hey Tiha! :D
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RIYAAA!!! lol... got a diff contract but stilll unlimited txts...lol

Hey Aku!
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey TIHAAA !

Where is Virina ?
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Tell him* 😆

But yeah, I'll defo remind you, and when I'll have my first boyfriend, I'll remind myself too to be careful! 😆

Hey Tiha! :D

i think she meant..when she has a boyfriend, don't tell me..just in case i make 'em break up. :P 

BRB. 
Bazingaa thumbnail

I don't like the rain much because of the gloominess. But otherwise, I love walking in it. 😍

Hehe, I could just imagine your face going all red like a tomato, Yashi. 🤣🤣🤣

LOL, I can imagine that too! ROFL ROFL ROFL Omg!!! Nooo"!! Get it out of my ehad now! ROFL
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aku, just imagine Yashi wearing a black hoodie, unwashed jeans, messy hair, and black shades. She's peaking behind a wall to make sure the coast clear before she can dash to her class. (Oh and by the way, she came late so that she doesn't bump into anyone). She makes it to her locker and she quickly opens it and grabs her stuff. She hears footsteps and sees it's the same guy that she liked. She starts panicking and fumbling with her stuff, she bangs her locker closed and starts hurrying towards her class. She was just about to make it through and get in, when she bumps into the guy and falls down. Her hood falls off, shades are hanging from her ears, and her messy hair shows and everyone is laughing.

Sorry, Yashi, don't be offended or anything but this is something that I could totally picture happening not to you but in a show. Plus, you should be proud girl. I made a blurb on you!! Something I never did before!! 😃