Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

is it like raining all over the UK?! for the first time, i'm shocked it's raining in UK...idk why i'm shocked though.🤔

it isn't raining over here in south-east. =] 
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well you can make it rain Aku.
Oh my gosh! Are you serious? Yashi you liked a guy and he was gay? Man, I don't know what to feel for you. 😳Edited by MG.Creations - 12 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
yashi - it rains anytime here too..the reason why i hate rain is cuz i have to walk to school! though i LOVE staring out the window when it's raining while listening to songs <3 but i just think it's strange today..dunno why? 😆 
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. you guys are enjoying BaaRish. <3

Aku where were you since last few days ?
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

aw, i love you, too .. && i love me, too. :P are you by any chance, deemed as emotion-less? i am, just 'coz i make people break up a lot 😆 .. omg, a guy you liked turned out to be a gay!? 🤣🤣 

No I'm not deemed as emotionless lol, though sometimes my parents do say it, but mnot really! 😆
Omg you do?? Why? :( 😆
Yep, he turned out to be a gay, but he was so freakin hot! Lucky guy, who got him! 😆
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Well you can make it rain Aku.

Oh my gosh! Are you serious? Yashi you liked a guy and he was gay? Man, I don't know what to feel for you. 😳

LOL, yes, he was a gay. He was hot though, the guy who got him is luckyyy!! 😆
And don't worry, I like so many guys, I'm over him now. You can laugh at me for liking someone gay..thank God I didn't tell him!! 😆

And I dunno why we get those stupid spamming messages! :@
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok g2g!! 
seee yaaa! 
keep kashin!!! 🤗
Akankshaa. thumbnail
@Leen : how do i make it rain? *takes out her magic wand and spins it in the air* bada bada bing bang rain falling down ting tang? 😆 

@Maham : maham! i had my foundation papers. how are you? 🤗

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

yashi - it rains anytime here too..the reason why i hate rain is cuz i have to walk to school! though i LOVE staring out the window when it's raining while listening to songs <3 but i just think it's strange today..dunno why? 😆 

Same, I have to walk to school in rain too, and walk up a hill, which leaves me breathless by the time I reach school! :p

Omg!! Staring out the window watching the rain and listening to romantic songs, imagining KaSh, perfect life lol! 😍

Maybe you're feeling starnge cos some KaShilicious news awaits us? 😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
No I'm not deemed as emotionless lol, though sometimes my parents do say it, but mnot really! 😆
Omg you do?? Why? :( 😆
Yep, he turned out to be a gay, but he was so freakin hot! Lucky guy, who got him! 😆

i just have this..tendency to make people break up. 😆 i don't know why - but they actually LISTEN to me. this guy came to me for advice 'coz he wanted to break up with his girlfriend 'cause he 'loved' someone else and i helped him. i have made people from internet break up .. i'm like a opposite version of love guru. :P
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago