I missed you too!!

IF needs to get more emoticons. 😳
iI'm Yashi LOL! πŸ˜† I sooo need to change my username now! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
But yeah, this is one rare tie, we're moving fast! :O
*Touchwood*

haha,why you want more emoticons lol? πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u sooo mch everyone glad th tu liked my work muahhh
V-really???thnk u and nwdays iam scared to mke siggies u knw on IF aftr whtvr happnd hamesha dar lagta hai kahin se koi a jayega and wl say ke u copied:(
riya-thnk u and yah u didnt knw it actually i d to put my name alas as new copyright:)

i need food. πŸ˜³ BRB. 
miss KaSh...πŸ˜’
Life is sooo boring without them...
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

i know what you feel like. 🀣🀣 

lmao, same. nobody knows me - i dun know myself either. the only problem with me is..i think too much & i think different things at different times. my viewpoint changes REALLY frequently & well, i'm a sort of person you won't EVER be able to comprehend. :P

🀣🀣 IF he's married..that is. what would you do if he turns out gay? OMFG. πŸ˜† 
I'm pretty much like you, just can't understand myself sometimes too lol! πŸ˜†. Ah well, I love me! πŸ˜† (This one of the rare times that I say this). ILY2 lol! πŸ˜†

ROFLROFL He wouldn't turn out to be a gay, I don't think so, he was never that type. But if he does then, well, not the first time that will happen to me. Has happened before too. πŸ˜†
Lol, my bad!!! My brain is definetly not working today. πŸ˜†
Looks like I need some brain food. To the pantry!!

Question is, who doesn't.
Sometimes, what I want to express is not enough by this ones. When I feel super duper happy, I have to put in so many of those big smiley faces. And it scares me. I feel like I'm a smiling psycho. A creep actually. 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUFgQ_6AM4&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

I LOVE THIS! <333

HEY TANIII ;D

Anu🀣🀣i swear am scared also🀣
The dream sequence is on may 20th...Can't wait...ALL WHITE!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
ITS GONNA BE SOO COOL!! 
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Lol, my bad!!! My brain is definetly not working today. πŸ˜†
Looks like I need some brain food. To the pantry!!

Question is, who doesn't.
Sometimes, what I want to express is not enough by this ones. When I feel super duper happy, I have to put in so many of those big smiley faces. And it scares me. I feel like I'm a smiling psycho. A creep actually. 😳
Hahhahaha, sameee!!! I sometimes can't express myslf with these too, use some from some other websites. πŸ˜† Aish and srish gave me some, i lost those sites now though. πŸ˜†

OMG!!! It's KaSh raining badly here, this is like the 5th day in a row, I always get wet while going to school. I have to walk up this really big hill. πŸ˜†
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago