KaShHeaven:Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein Bekrar Hum - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kasharti1

LOL, Gardening! 🤣
Omg! Yeah, I remember that good morning teacher thing! 🤣 sooo funny!!! :p
hahahahaha, he obviously liked you aku!!!! 😆

Yup, both packed together lol. Worst thing, after like 2 years of liking him, my friend asked her boyfriend to tell my crush that I like him and apparently, that boyfriend did tell him, i was sooo embarrassed! I didn't go to school for like 3 days, then I went to school for like 2 days and then took a week off and then moved to Ireland and never saw him again, I know his home address and phone number off by heart, still, after like almost 4 years. 🤣

🤣 everytime i hear the g-word, i laugh. LOL. nah, he was more like a best friend, and he had a crush on one of my best friends, and my crush had a crush on her, too. everyone had a crush on her, lmao.

omg, aw, that's so cute! that's exactly why i dun tell anyone i know in real life if i have a crush..i trust my friends to shout it out in front of the entire class. 😆 i dun have a crush on anyone atm, i'm like..yeah, crush-less. it's GOOD. =] aw, that reminds me of a line from a BSB song.. ''ive memorized the number so why can't i make the call?'' <3 y'know what? add him on FB. 😃

@V: what? Why not the second one LOL? For me pleaseee hehe.
Awww ur making me sleep, if only i get KaShsome dreams all the time lol.
agreed with yashi, jackie! :)

V - it wasn't quite confirmed but we were working on it and we were like w t h nooo! 🤣
I want KaShcomeback this month god knows if it will happen, but ill always pray for it.
Please tell me this thread moved one and we just renamed it again for Zara Zara's anniversary. 😵
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

I want KaShcomeback this month god knows if it will happen, but ill always pray for it.

i want a KaSh powerpacked bomb scene! <3 
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

we can dream as much as we want, total free of cost. 😛

Leeen 😳
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Please tell me this thread moved one and we just renamed it again for Zara Zara's anniversary. 😵

this thread moved & we renamed it again for zara zara's anniversary .. happy? :P hey leen! =] 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrxEHmTrvxg[/YOUTUBE]

0:30 😍
Leen =)

i knw yaar riya, but will our dreams ever come true? We are the only fan group that makes the impossible, possible. We like a good challenge.