KaShHeaven:Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein Bekrar Hum - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kasharti1

That's super funny, I have this urge to go back to that school and show my face to that teacher, standing right next to him! πŸ˜† He wasn't shy...or maybe he was of me? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But yeah, he was really funny and dirty minded. i remember my teacher made us sit roll number wise (when I was in India) and I was stuck between all boys, his best friend used to sit next to me, he used to sit in front of me and his other friend sat next to him, the three used to talk BS all the time, and play those random boy games and got me involved in all that $hite too! Fun days though, tht's when my friends got to know I like him and used to tease me ALL the time, cos he would keep looking back every five minutes during  every class, according to my friends. Fund ays, I miss them now! πŸ˜†

His older brother was, erm, wasn't that type, he was the bad guy type, I doubt he would have done that! He wouldn't even have bothered about it, he would have rather laughed at it! πŸ˜†

aw, lmao. i'm dirty minded now..thanks to you guys & your 'gardening'. πŸ˜† .. lol, when we sat roll number wise, this guy used to sit next to me for like, 4 whole years & he was SUPER annoying. he was cute, though. LOL..but, you know, in India, you sing the national anthem n stuff at the start of the day and then you go like 'good morning teacher', he'd ALWAYS face me while saying that, no matter how far he's sitting..he'd run from the furthermost row if he has to, but he'd always stand next to me, face me & bow down while saying that - i have absolutely NO IDEA why. :P

oh well. .. a nerd & a bad guy packed together, LOL. 
i delete it...
Edited by Love-KaSh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

OMG OMG V! Remember how pissed we were when this news came out?! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y27lwlUIppo&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
if am not wrong...was it bcz the news cme out whn nothing was on confirmed level abt SA's cme cbkROFLROFL

PS:Man i love the last minute music of the editing KB Put😳its soo emotional😳
jackie, if i was you.. i won't believe all of that stuff. i know this girl who says that she's a model from Mumbai & pankit(atul) is like a brother to her. 
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

aw, lmao. i'm dirty minded now..thanks to you guys & your 'gardening'. πŸ˜† .. lol, when we sat roll number wise, this guy used to sit next to me for like, 4 whole years & he was SUPER annoying. he was cute, though. LOL..but, you know, in India, you sing the national anthem n stuff at the start of the day and then you go like 'good morning teacher', he'd ALWAYS face me while saying that, no matter how far he's sitting..he'd run from the furthermost row if he has to, but he'd always stand next to me, face me & bow down while saying that - i have absolutely NO IDEA why. :P

oh well. .. a nerd & a bad guy packed together, LOL. 
LOL, Gardening! 🀣
Omg! Yeah, I remember that good morning teacher thing! 🀣 sooo funny!!! :p
hahahahaha, he obviously liked you aku!!!! πŸ˜†

Yup, both packed together lol. Worst thing, after like 2 years of liking him, my friend asked her boyfriend to tell my crush that I like him and apparently, that boyfriend did tell him, i was sooo embarrassed! I didn't go to school for like 3 days, then I went to school for like 2 days and then took a week off and then moved to Ireland and never saw him again, I know his home address and phone number off by heart, still, after like almost 4 years. 🀣
you can edit it now Jackie :P
She even sented me a picture of her and a young pic of jennifer!! 
Jackie, edit the stuff frm here and pm it to us here. Cause people are watchin our evry move. And dnt believe everything yaar.
@Jackie:she's  Fake, don't trust her. Please be careful of such people, don't believe them. :) Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
LOL Jackie,i dunno how much that girl is speakking the truth,but edit the comments now!PLEASE