Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I never like tamanna in S2 < But i'm not the one to judge, cause i never watched the start of S2 LOL

@V: even i love my dreams, but only if they ever came true. I keep dreaming about KaSh, i want it to KaSh BaaRish at my place sooo badly.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

holy shit! 🀣🀣 aw, that's .. funny! 🀣 MAYBE he was shy, too? i never have a crush on 'shy' people, surprisingly. i like guys with good humour. :P this guy i liked, he used to sit parallel to my seat, in the row next to mine, too. lmao, fun days! he used to say something & me and my friend just looked at each other and burst into laughter. πŸ˜† lmao, i feel kinda sorry for your friend.. && maybe that guy's older brother talked him out of talkin to you.. ? ;p 

That's super funny, I have this urge to go back to that school and show my face to that teacher, standing right next to him! πŸ˜† He wasn't shy...or maybe he was of me? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But yeah, he was really funny and dirty minded. i remember my teacher made us sit roll number wise (when I was in India) and I was stuck between all boys, his best friend used to sit next to me, he used to sit in front of me and his other friend sat next to him, the three used to talk BS all the time, and play those random boy games and got me involved in all that $hite too! Fun days though, tht's when my friends got to know I like him and used to tease me ALL the time, cos he would keep looking back every five minutes during  every class, according to my friends. Fun Days, I miss them now! πŸ˜†

His older brother was, erm, wasn't that type, he was the bad guy type, I doubt he would have done that! He wouldn't even have bothered about it, he would have rather laughed at it! πŸ˜†
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
Swanz and dreams..oye hoyye! LOL

Aku - i have no clue how Tamanna looks like.🀣 but i remember in DMG forum there were loads of topics about them two :/

Jackie - PM us :P stalkers lol
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

Guys can i tell u something?

but promise it will stay only here...?

We're here baby, you can tell us anything 😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

I never like tamanna in S2 < But i'm not the one to judge, cause i never watched the start of S2 LOL

neither did i. i only tolerated her for the sake of sid, but, oh well, they do look similar, a LITTLE...only in the beginning epis, though. 
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

V, it's an amazinggg article, make a siggie out of it na? Pleaseee. And also a siggie that says 'Ignorance is Bliss' < N use a pic where KaSh are showin their hands to the camera or something. Like (Talk to my hand) gesture.

@Riya: yes pleaseee. You are an angel

🀣 i can mke for first one...but not 2nd oneπŸ˜›
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

Guys can i tell u something?

but promise it will stay only here...?

Are you sure you wanna tell it here, it's a public forum, anyone can read it. 😳
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jackie...SPILL IT :P

Swancy man i wnt all ur dreams to cme true🀣 if it does..i will tell you to keep dreaming...n tht is you sleep more than stay awake🀣🀣
Bazingaa thumbnail

Swancy: AMAZING dream!! Love it love it love it!! <3 <3

P.S- I hate this spamming error!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@
-Ri. thumbnail
OMG OMG V! Remember how pissed we were when this news came out?! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y27lwlUIppo&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]