KaShHeaven:Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein Bekrar Hum - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Swanz -

Yashi - if i knew him, your marriage would have been fixed.😉🤣🤣

Aku - worst school?! LMAO..we had visitors too but they said our school's quite good :/ you have friday half days?! :O right. i'm moving schools :/

HELLOOO V! <333

Looks like we made it, Look how far we've come my baby

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZzNIVzvmo[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

@Aku: yaar some veryyy nice songs, i want some english ones too.

erm, i have some, like, REALLY sad songs in my mind right now. listen to 'ill never be the same' or 'already over' by Red, or 'shattered' by Trading Yesterday! =] 

^^ I'm writing this message for the second time, stupid IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Join the club🥱
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Swanz -

Can someone make a siggie of this? < I reallly want this as a siggie, forget colouring and stuff just make a siggie on this exact pic.

Yo Ri, you know in that Amna's VM, someone talks on the background saying how much KaSh are the best Jodi, whr was that said?
i freaking HATE this spamming thing! 😡
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Aku - worst school?! LMAO..we had visitors too but they said our school's quite good :/ you have friday half days?! :O right. i'm moving schools :/

it wasn't us, lmao. we were 'good' for a change when they visited, but.. well, it's all other people's fault. :P lol, yay. but, i guess we're gonna loose 'em. DAMN IT. -.- 
why won't the video show!?😒Edited by Love-KaSh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

oh, my bad. i don't pay attention to stuff like that. 😆 erm, i'm not really sure. grade 6 is normal, right? many people have their crushes at primary on a superman with red chaddis. 🤣 ohkay..nerd + cool type = mayank? that's all i can think of. i like mayank. :P yeah, go on.. 

hey V. :D 

LOL, grade 6 is VERY normal! I have had many before that, but I really really liked him, I thought he was "the guy" ROFL ROFL
Ya, you can think of Mayank, I like him too! *Hi-5*

Lol, so my really good friend would always tease him and pair him up with stupid girls.  there was this really fat and gross guy in our school and just to take revenge, he teased her by pairing her up with him, and me and my other good friend would join him, and once he wrote a really disgraceful song on them and he wanted me and my other best friend(who helped him tease my other friend), and he used to sit like in the row next to mine so he was passing that paper to me and our teacher caught him and me and asked for the paper and read that song and she gave us some looks which said "you're disgusting" and gave out to us, showed that paper to his older brother who was in that school too and asked him to "mind him",a nd after that she hated both of us and couldn't see us even standing together|! Funny thing, that guy and me never talked to each other, I was sooo shy and he was...I dunno? ROFL That song was absolutely, utterly disgusting tbh. 😆

Can someone make a siggie of this? < I reallly want this as a siggie, forget colouring and stuff just make a siggie on this exact pic.

Yo Ri, you know in that Amna's VM, someone talks on the background saying how much KaSh are the best Jodi, whr was that said?
it doesnt evn need a colouring⭐️ ITS PERFECT😍