KaShHeaven:Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein Bekrar Hum - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Aku - wait what? foundation paper? i have to do freaking higher papers! ;(
Originally posted by Love-KaSh

Its jackie :)

oh, sowieee. jackie. :D everyone has KaSh in their usernames here so i get kinda confused. 😆
aku - haha! :P when you entered i should have spun my chair and said 'i've been expecting you' 🤣🤣

lmaooo, just google the answers and do it then! 😛

AND, how come i'm not on your fb? :(
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Aku - wait what? foundation paper? i have to do freaking higher papers! ;(

i'm doing higher papers in november, they changed the WHOLE layout. we have an higher exam in nov, and then in may, and then in the end of year 11. 

God, i've heard endless love for the 3rd time in FRIENDS today LOL.

Sooo hows everyone? Someone help me, i want some KaShsome hindi and english songs.
Riya: His name is Deldan Wangchuk. :p 😆

Ooohhh...did I tell you guys that my very first crush has finally joined facebook? 😆. I saw him after like 3 and a half years, i was sooo happy and going crazyyy!! 🤣. That nerd finally joined it.  ðŸ¤“
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

aku - haha! :P when you entered i should have spun my chair and said 'i've been expecting you' 🤣🤣

lmaooo, just google the answers and do it then! 😛

AND, how come i'm not on your fb? :(

that reminds me of something..damn it, is it a kash scene? if it is, i'd feel so freakin stupid. 😆 the whole spinning the chair around thing.. oh well, it happens in every other serial. :P and googling takes TIME, girl. i gotta open a new tab, type google.com, type in the question, press enter, wait 0.18 seconds for the results, open the website, write the answer down, go back..repeat everything. -.- 

i am on FB.. ''akanksha chhabra'' <- you'd find some 19458365633 results, though. 

Guys, can someone tell me WHERE i can find the ARTICLE from this vm? I can't find it at all

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMHbs7pw34&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Aku - really?! :/ thats weird :S is it just your school doing that?

Swanz - songs! i'm listening to ainvayi ainvayi and raving to it 🤣

Yashi - sorry, but i have NO CLUE who he is! this is the first time i'm hearing such name btw! 🤣