Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rinki-

We should so have a Bollywood theme in the heaven with all of us acting all dramatic like the actors and like a nautanki. 🤣
But for SWANZ, just for HER, we can have a hollywood theme. 🤣🤣

Huh? why for me? I can handle bollywood stuff 😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Rishu, it's me Yashi LOL, and it's kameeni because I have to study for my exams! :(

ya i realized😳haww baby is having exams hun?? tsk tsk lol..thats ok i know exams suck big time😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
heyya everyone here,
god i'm soo mad at some people, but oh well Ignorance is bliss < I need a siggie on that LOL. 🤣
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
can we jaldi hit 70 then i can vanish whooosh :|😳
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Swanz - You can handle the bollywood stuff, but can you handle the HINDI dialogues? 🤣🤣 I care for you. 🤣
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Rishu: Exams start on the 8th of June, they are really important, they'll decide everything for me and I have been studying ike crazy for the past few days, i wanna give up! :(
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Swanz - You can handle the bollywood stuff, but can you handle the HINDI dialogues? 🤣🤣 I care for you. 🤣

SHUT UP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can handle it, well i can try, even though i suck like majorly 🤣

Lol Rishu, stay yaar, this place has been slow for days, stupid exams, ruining everyone's life. Blehhh.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
But oh, I'm staring at the mess I madeee as you turn and take your heart and walk away. - Armaan. D:

BLEEHHH.

-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

@Rishu: Exams start on the 8th of June, they are really important, they'll decide everything for me and I have been studying ike crazy for the past few days, i wanna give up! :(

OMG 8th june? Sooo damn lucky man, my exams start on the 16th of may, i'm killing myself over here. Tomorrow me and science are gonna have a day, ALL DAY LONG. I'm tired of revising, even though i haven't done much, but i really need to buck up and get revising.
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

heyya everyone here, god i'm soo mad at some people, but oh well Ignorance is bliss < I need a siggie on that LOL. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣