Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

[MG] Os:As My Eyes Conjure A Melody.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i had so much to say but everything went out of my head when i read that u re-read kissing scenes . . . di are you serious abt re-reading . . . i hope not . . . i mean seriously YOU re-read SUCH scenes . . .tauba tauba IF ne meri di ko kya se kya bana diya . . . i still cant get over the fact that u re-read Kisses . . .anyway LOVED THE sequeal . . .and the kiss was nicely described so chill maro . . . but di Maan the gadha (only in this FF) even after she left he couldnt realise his feeling it was only when he saw her that he realised . . . and of course she doesnt know how to kiss . . . moron it is her first kiss n u expect her to know stuff . . . gadha . . . anyway LOVED the OS . . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Wonderful...
Lovely update ear..
Thanks for Pm...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome .. loved it ... who said that u dont write kiss properly .. it was nice ☺️  ..

hey u mentioned Jazz's OS "Aahatein Teri"  can u plzz send me the link.. wud love to read it

plzz leep writing happy shappy OS / SS / FF

love
Sana
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

i had so much to say but everything went out of my head when i read that u re-read kissing scenes . . . di are you serious abt re-reading . . . i hope not . . . i mean seriously YOU re-read SUCH scenes . . .tauba tauba IF ne meri di ko kya se kya bana diya . . . i still cant get over the fact that u re-read Kisses . . .anyway LOVED THE sequeal . . .and the kiss was nicely described so chill maro . . . but di Maan the gadha (only in this FF) even after she left he couldnt realise his feeling it was only when he saw her that he realised . . . and of course she doesnt know how to kiss . . . moron it is her first kiss n u expect her to know stuff . . . gadha . . . anyway LOVED the OS . . .

don't embarrasse me now u know what expressions i've reading such things 😕now imagine what do i do while writing
anyways..i generally skim..but as am writing something, i have to go in description so i've RE-READ!! uff dekho kitna kasht utha rahi hun...😆
This content was originally posted by: --Shika--

don't embarrasse me now u know what expressions i've reading such things 😕now imagine what do i do while writing
anyways..i generally skim..but as am writing something, i have to go in description so i've RE-READ!! uff dekho kitna kasht utha rahi hun...😆

di watch ten english movies back to back . . . i'll tell u which ones . . . i assure u reading is better😆
Di no pressure ok . . . BUT the first Kiss in DDE better be all magical😆

di watch ten english movies back to back . . . i'll tell u which ones . . . i assure u reading is better😆

Di no pressure ok . . . BUT the first Kiss in DDE better be all magical😆

ah i need help!! 😆

ah i need help!! 😆

do u want me to find someone who can help u . . . wait i will think😆 guess what u will have tiohelp urself😆

do u want me to find someone who can help u . . . wait i will think😆 guess what u will have tiohelp urself😆

meenu help karna*pokes her*😆

meenu help karna*pokes her*😆

m a chota sa pyara sa baby how can i helpOuch

m a chota sa pyara sa baby how can i help

and this chota sa pyara sa baby wrote TL😆