NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Exactly Kulsum. they were NivRenilicious today. Ohh how I didn't want KInny to take off the blue Kurta heheh but then when he did he wore a BLUE shirt uff sexxxyyy he was kinniliciouslly HOT x
Hahahah I know Lojain I was goign KrazZy seeing him as usual. The thing is na when I kame back from kollege i was kinda upset aur meri Viren ko dekh kar hi I became all happy again x
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Exactly Kulsum. they were NivRenilicious today. Ohh how I didn't want KInny to take off the blue Kurta heheh but then when he did he wore a BLUE shirt uff sexxxyyy he was kinniliciouslly HOT x

yeh dii they were soo nivrenilicious  yeh tht blue kurtaaa OMV YAAR was awesum he iss sexxy so no matter wat he wears ...

Hahahah I know Lojain I was goign KrazZy seeing him as usual. The thing is na when I kame back from kollege i was kinda upset aur meri Viren ko dekh kar hi I became all happy again x

ohh my dii was upset yaar kya keh diya kisine jo meri diii upset hogayi ...mare woh saala jisne meri diii ko upset kiya ...
hi bardisi girls love nivi today looking waaaw

hi habiba - kulsum dears how r u ? why ur upset dear did any one do any thing to u i will come with verin and just kill him

where is lj
Originally posted by maher-luv-nivi

hi bardisi girls love nivi today looking waaaw

hi bro yeh nivi was looking beautiful today even kinnu yaaar  love him  today  they were nivrenilicious
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi bro yeh nivi was looking beautiful today even kinnu yaaar  love him  today  they were nivrenilicious
sweeti get ready for the wedding me and nivi😆
Kulsum Maher awww you are are TOTALLY adorable and Maher you're hilarious sure come come with my Viren...nahi no one said anything (NO ONE in kollege picks on me...i own them LOL) Its just kollege pressure which is getting intense now and the exam preparations but the most saddest thing is that this is my final year soo I'm gonna miss EVERYONE there so much. 

Maher I knew it...you would be drooling over Nivi today hehe. she was looking very nice today and OF COURSE Kinny was they both were looking NivRenilicious. *how i wish it was me and Viren instead* LOL x
Originally posted by maher-luv-nivi

sweeti get ready for the wedding me and nivi😆

thts a good idea bro you take her thn viren will be alone so i will take himm ...