Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 90)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I feel Bhaiji will die in the bomb blast so that Sidren dont have to do anything so punish him,  and Nivi will be injured,

No diya, like yati said y'day, somewill call divya so nivi will be the victim or nivi will push dd and will be injured.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
part 3?its all stupid dd dont wnat to see teh epi only the first few mintues pooja wala

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj don't u think that u wasted a day by taking off. Embarrassed I think u would have taken monday off atleast. Confused sorry my POV.

I took off today for personnel reason related to work...i could have taken monday too...but it really does not matter cause anytime i would have taken off it would have been the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatSwetha-Sai

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I think. they are making this as film, everything is jet speed. With this pace they can finishe everything in one episode and finish the serial. OuchConfused

Usha.. with the speed at which it was going seems like it is going to end soon... RS and SP does not even have the courtesy to tell us that it is ending soon...ever TL was announced...

what a treatment...really hoe they get the same in life breaking so many hearts...
Raj thats y i told u to check the schedule. One thing sure they are not going to finish with mahaepisode.  Since we have one on 8th by next friday i.e.13th they will finish off the serial with happy note. Cry

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

I feel Bhaiji will die in the bomb blast so that Sidren dont have to do anything so punish him,  and Nivi will be injured,

No diya, like yati said y'day, somewill call divya so nivi will be the victim or nivi will push dd and will be injured.

Yes Nivi pushing DD makes more sense so that all realise Nivi genuinely loves and cares for DD,  then they will realise Specially HL and DD will Hate HL for all she said and did against Nivi

Edited by friendforall - 06 May 2011 at 3:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatAlphabet26

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

where is part 3

In the previous page Dear
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

When nivi admitted in hospital if they want us to make happy, they can show that nivi is pregnant.Smile May be CC also feel sorry as she is carrying her pota/poti. Embarrassed

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I think. they are making this as film, everything is jet speed. With this pace they can finishe everything in one episode and finish the serial. OuchConfused

Usha.. with the speed at which it was going seems like it is going to end soon... RS and SP does not even have the courtesy to tell us that it is ending soon...ever TL was announced...

what a treatment...really hoe they get the same in life breaking so many hearts...
Raj thats y i told u to check the schedule. One thing sure they are not going to finish with mahaepisode.  Since we have one on 8th by next friday i.e.13th they will finish off the serial with happy note. Cry

Usha ... the serial might end by next friday ... the schedule on burrptv shows only till Fri 13...so will have to wit and see again next week...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index