India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 73)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Y'day my husband told me to correct a report because here arabs are not good in high level of english they want a simple one, so he told me to read and asked me have u understood what i worte and i changed some place as i don't understand.  Then i asked him what will happen if they came to know that i u changed because of me... (like nivi) and then told him the ego matter.  He laughed and told i am not that much stupid to get jealous LOL and he told me how watch stupid serial with no creativity?

I told him thats what we do, after finished watching the episode we all will be bashing the CT's. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatroops82NiViren-RajFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
if we get a changed nivi, CVs can do lot more with da tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Y'day my husband told me to correct a report because here arabs are not good in high level of english they want a simple one, so he told me to read and asked me have u understood what i worte and i changed some place as i don't understand.  Then i asked him what will happen if they came to know that i u changed because of me... (like nivi) and then told him the ego matter.  He laughed and told i am not that much stupid to get jealous LOL and he told me how watch stupid serial with no creativity?

I told him thats what we do, after finished watching the episode we all will be bashing the CT's. ROFL

That's so funny...we watch and bash the CT .. but still don't leave watching and rebashing...

CT's ki adat lagi hai ... of reshowing the same theme

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumAlphabet26roops82diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

ROFL ROFL ROFL everybody's not silly like our viren babu na?!?! 
aww too sweet of u to help ur hubby... 

Alphabet26roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

if we get a changed nivi, CVs can do lot more with da tracks
Nadz they will not change it.  Actually if they planning to extend then can do amnesia track for nivi after accident. To make her remember viren will do some more surprise for her. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumroops82NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall

and also Nivi coming out of Coma if she does go in,  and then she telling the family not to punish CC and JW as they are her Viren's parents and then Nivi will also tell DD not to be rude to HL as she is her mother,  So this way Nivi will reunite the whole family,  and become Mahaan and all will be proud to have a DIL, Daughter, Sister, and wife like NIvi

yup dat sounds more like nivi da mother india LOL no matter wat happens, hw much evil da other person is, our nivi will be da good girl forever & ever & ever... 

i wanna see a changed nivi yar... i doubt if i'l ever get dat wish come true

Yes Dear they have to prove Nivi;s greatness to all, and this way Nivi will win over HL and CC and they will all become Nivi ki Diwaanis, and then they all will live happily ever after, 

Yes Nivi will also say i should be thankful to all then because of them I got a Good and loving husband like Viren and she is just tooo happy with him

Alphabet26roops82NiViren-RajFakeLove

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
true and with virens support she has changed alot .. she just needs abit of push 

Alphabet26roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Nadz helping with the reports happens frequently earlier, he asked this favour after a long time and now the track is going i asked him Wink

He replied exactly the same i am not viren...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatroops82diyaloveskinnyFakeLoveNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index