NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 66)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by neha_fan

Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

ROFL nice observation sweetheart... i feel bad for poor JW, he's left with nothin but tea & weird eye rollings...

wonder hw much  he gets paid to do just dat?!?! ROFL

HE actually was smiling when Nivi was doing the drawing and Soods helping her...happy with his DIL or what?

Even of u remember when NivRen had gone for honeymoon and CC was trying to contact VIren...JW told her that he has gone with his wife why u calling him...

Seems like JW has forgot his enmity but not CC LOL

RIght Dear JW has somehow accpeted Nivi as his DIL and he was also sad when VIren was revealed as the Stalker, So may be he is a changed man now, and also I noticed in one of the episodes he was siting with KS on same sofaShocked.  So may be now its only CC who is evil in the house and now she will also realise,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanroops82NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
YEs but CC's so called realization  she needs a 440 volts jhatka ... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanroops82diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Diya, if Jawaher prays for Nivi, CC will beat him up.

No Yaar if she beats him,  JW will give CC 2 slaps and CC will come back to reality and she will also Join JW to pray for Nivi both will  wear Orange clothes with gale mein Mala and both will sit in Mandir and pray for Nivi WinkWinkWinkWink
Wink

Edited by friendforall - 05 May 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanroops82

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

ROFL nice observation sweetheart... i feel bad for poor JW, he's left with nothin but tea & weird eye rollings...

wonder hw much  he gets paid to do just dat?!?! ROFL

HE actually was smiling when Nivi was doing the drawing and Soods helping her...happy with his DIL or what?

Even of u remember when NivRen had gone for honeymoon and CC was trying to contact VIren...JW told her that he has gone with his wife why u calling him...

Seems like JW has forgot his enmity but not CC LOL

I saw that. To me he seemed tobe admiring Nivi's efforts. I think Jawaher is not bad but CC must have been poisoning his mind against everybody. She might demand extra money from him other than what they were given to cover their expenses. She is a fashionable woman and might be a spendthrift. She does not like thefact he is not the head of the family. She wants to do what she wants. So Jawaher doing something for her mighthave led him to do certain bad things.

roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Diya, if Jawaher prays for Nivi, CC will beat him up.

No Yaar if she beats him,  JW will give CC 2 slaps and CC will come back to reality and she will also Join JW to pray for Nivi both will  wear Orange clothes with gale mein Mala and both will sit in Mandir and pray for Nivi WinkWinkWinkWink
Wink

incredible. CC orange clothes, hai mein mar jawan...

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
chanduuu stop it im runnin short of oxygen ROFL ROFL

neha_fandiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
YEs Chandni...CC is more dominating in CC-JW relation...cause if u see the start when JW-CC were introduced driving in the car...it was CC who was complaining and JW trying to tell her what can they do or something like that...and even later it was her who used to tell JE to act rather than talk big

neha_fanroops82diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Right Dear may be JW is not bad at heart,   But may be I am thinking something, I feel if Nivi is injured in the accident of Bomb blast, I dnt think CC will be happy,  she is very bad but I doubt she will want to kill Nivi,  am not sure but I think this could be possible, 

neha_fanroops82NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index