Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 65)

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Gals ... Nivi may not be in coma ... its just she will be serious and Viren will be badly hurt naturally...i want to see Viren take care of Nivi if they again going to show another hospitalization...

Can CT's not think of other ways of realizations cause i ma bored of hospitalizations as way of realizations
The CT's doesnt know any other ways other than hospitalizations and pooja...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fandiyaloveskinnyFakeLoveNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Gals ... Nivi may not be in coma ... its just she will be serious and Viren will be badly hurt naturally...i want to see Viren take care of Nivi if they again going to show another hospitalization...

Can CT's not think of other ways of realizations cause i ma bored of hospitalizations as way of realizations

Hey it will be great to see Viren taking care of Nivi, Nivi took care of him all these days when he was hurt and this time Viren taking care of her,  this will be good, and then CC will realise that her son's happiness is in Nivi, 
But really CT can think of something else without Killing and hurting or even separating anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanNiViren-Raj

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Raj I think CT's feel, realization happens when something hits really hard. Accidents hit really hard and person gets really hurt and time is hard for that person and family, so disaster route is best route.

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by neha_fan

Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

ROFL nice observation sweetheart... i feel bad for poor JW, he's left with nothin but tea & weird eye rollings...

wonder hw much  he gets paid to do just dat?!?! ROFL

HE actually was smiling when Nivi was doing the drawing and Soods helping her...happy with his DIL or what?

Even of u remember when NivRen had gone for honeymoon and CC was trying to contact VIren...JW told her that he has gone with his wife why u calling him...

Seems like JW has forgot his enmity but not CC LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanroops82diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Diya, if Jawaher prays for Nivi, CC will beat him up.

roops82FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

@bold 
hahaa good oneROFL i ws thinkin da same.. y on earth do nivren have to fall in a tragedy to make everybody else realize their importance... ahh god bless us for tolerating dese crappy CVs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanroops82NiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Diya, if Jawaher prays for Nivi, CC will beat him up.

amen to dat ROFL ROFL ROFL

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

ROFL nice observation sweetheart... i feel bad for poor JW, he's left with nothin but tea & weird eye rollings...

wonder hw much  he gets paid to do just dat?!?! ROFL
He comes and drinks tea for free. Thats why he is usually not there. He gets paid when he says a dialogue. So they don't give him a dialogue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index