Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 50

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

agree with D... nivi mite go in coma πŸ˜” but i dont wany any clumsy sidya scenes pls... 

our viren babu's gonna shed some buckets of tears soon if nivi's in hospital πŸ˜• im sad already here...

No Dear we will not get any Sidya scenes but yes DD will realise her mistakes and ask Sid forgiveness and then DD will see to it that she punishes HL and CC for doing this,  PUnishment I mean not by law but may be DD will ignore HL and CC will automatically be punished if Viren gets in shock, 
neha_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

agree with D... nivi mite go in coma πŸ˜” but i dont wany any clumsy sidya scenes pls... 

our viren babu's gonna shed some buckets of tears soon if nivi's in hospital πŸ˜• im sad already here...

Nandu, Viren will take care of Nivi. He will try to make her laugh. He will feed her and do all sorts of mischiefs with her. He will be sad but he will not let Nivi be sad.
Edited by neha_fan - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neha_fan

Diya, the only time Jawaher ever talked was when he was plotting against KS, during the big fight and then after NT dadi operation. Other than that as somebody said on another thread he has been drinking tea and giving weird expressions.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and then u might see him in the Mandir praying for Nivi's quick recoveryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gals ... Nivi may not be in coma ... its just she will be serious and Viren will be badly hurt naturally...i want to see Viren take care of Nivi if they again going to show another hospitalization...

Can CT's not think of other ways of realizations cause i ma bored of hospitalizations as way of realizations
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nandu, Viren will take care of Nivi. He will try to make her laugh. He will feed her and do all sorts of mischiefs with her. He will be sad but he will not let Nivi be sad.

This would be too good to watch..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🀣 nice observation sweetheart... i feel bad for poor JW, he's left with nothin but tea & weird eye rollings...

wonder hw much  he gets paid to do just dat?!?! πŸ€£
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Gals ... Nivi may not be in coma ... its just she will be serious and Viren will be badly hurt naturally...i want to see Viren take care of Nivi if they again going to show another hospitalization...

Can CT's not think of other ways of realizations cause i ma bored of hospitalizations as way of realizations

The CT's doesnt know any other ways other than hospitalizations and pooja...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Hey it will be great to see Viren taking care of Nivi, Nivi took care of him all these days when he was hurt and this time Viren taking care of her,  this will be good, and then CC will realise that her son's happiness is in Nivi, 
But really CT can think of something else without Killing and hurting or even separating anyone
neha_fan thumbnail

Raj I think CT's feel, realization happens when something hits really hard. Accidents hit really hard and person gets really hurt and time is hard for that person and family, so disaster route is best route.