NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 111

Posted: 12 years ago

Raj... i don't want DD 2 get hurt or die...coz it would b less penalty 4 what she has done 2 nivi...so i want dat nivi gets hurt a l'il bit...n dis tym DD would pamper n take care of her...

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj... i don't want DD 2 get hurt or die...coz it would b less penalty 4 what she has done 2 nivi...so i want dat nivi gets hurt a l'il bit...n dis tym DD would pamper n take care of her...

Me too Yati...this is what i have been saying too... i want to see DD repent and also question HL and HL deeds should come out cause DD is the only one who can do that..

Yes...Nivi should get injured but not serious ... she should just miss the blast...
raj...i remember dat SP announced Behanein...ending ...just one or two weeks before ...so may b dey will do dis wid CCBM also...
Yati... regarding the NivRen thread we were thinking about ... i was thinking we can have all the collages made by NivRens in this thread ... we start with ur intro and then all collages...

we can wait for the right moment to bring it up
waise raj...now a days...few members come n disuss things at forum...coz many members r missing from d forum...n itz less traffic here ...
hmmm...yup u r r8...raj...first we wait for d maha epi..den will decide when we should go ahead...coz many members r feeling dat ...CTs ruined d charm of nivren...
SP announced TL and Bebo one month in advance...did not know about Behene...

That means the news should come next week...

But SP has treated CCBM so badly that i don't know whether they will even announce the end and one day we wake and know the end is today
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

raj...i remember dat SP announced Behanein...ending ...just one or two weeks before ...so may b dey will do dis wid CCBM also...

Yati when it comes to CCBM SP will not do anything, They don't have a courtesy to inform the viewers abt the time change earlier. ðŸ˜¡
Raj I want DD to pamper nivi but want viren to take care of her in his own way ðŸ˜‰
I don't know ...raj...i have a feeling dat SP would continue wid CCBM...just coz So has ended every serial wid Maha epi...n itz not possible dat CCBM would have another maha epi so soon...so datz why I'm still hopeful...