Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Maher. OMV You're engaged? CONGRATZZZ 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

no sis u will do great i know😆

Aaah thanks, ur sweet! And kongratz on being engaged, i read in one of ur replies to Anisha, thats great news😊
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Hahahah Di thats sooo kool. Aaah Ben 10 I also gotta watch it with my little siblings but i kan't refuse them so I watch it lol. Ohh Di don't worry they will LOVE IT. Bless him and wish him a very Happy Birthday on behalf of me. 

It looks AWESOME Di loved that scene. Sakeena is brilliant with her avis. OMV you're right I haven't spoken to her today at all moti kaha hai? x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Heyy be back in 10 minz going to pray. in a bit sweeties x
anjaani07 thumbnail

I LOVE BEN 10

OMV tu bhi?!! I actually have a Ben10 App on my iPhone - JUST so my nephew can play it when he's over...it's embarrassing cos my friend saw it on my phone once and he was like err Asma, u play Ben10 games?!! LMAOO😆
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANX ASMA AND ANISHA HOPE THE SAME TO U

YA WHERE IS SAKEENA I REALLY MISS HER TALK ABOUT KM
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

OMV tu bhi?!! I actually have a Ben10 App on my iPhone - JUST so my nephew can play it when he's over...it's embarrassing cos my friend saw it on my phone once and he was like err Asma, u play Ben10 games?!! LMAOO😆

OH REALLY PLZ CAN I PLAY 2 I REALLY LOVE IT - OHHH YA FRIENDS SAME HERE WHEN I TALK ABOUT BEN 10 THEY LAUGH AT ME AND HA IT'S KHOB THING THAT LOVE KID GAMES AND PROGRAMME I JUST WATCH ANY KID PROGRAME AND SOMETIMES I PLAY WITH MY SIS THAT DRAGONBOLLZ FIGHT I MEAN AND MY PERENT LAUGH AT ME WHEN THEY C ME LOL😆
anjaani07 thumbnail

Thanks anisha, i'll wish him a happy bday from u too!

Ok Anisha, Maher, i gotta go now, i'm gonna watch the epi and then carry on writing! Might be online later so speak to u then if ur around! See u soon, take care x
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
OK ASMA C U SOON I WILL NOT BE HERE SO HAPPY KM DREAMS AND TC 2
anjaani07 thumbnail

OH REALLY PLZ CAN I PLAY 2 I REALLY LOVE IT - OHHH YA FRIENDS SAME HERE WHEN I TALK ABOUT BEN 10 THEY LAUGH AT ME AND HA IT'S KHOB THING THAT LOVE KID GAMES AND PROGRAMME I JUST WATCH ANY KID PROGRAME AND SOMETIMES I PLAY WITH MY SIS THAT DRAGONBOLLZ FIGHT I MEAN AND MY PERENT LAUGH AT ME WHEN THEY C ME LOL😆

OMV awww thats jus too kute!!! Yep sure u can play too, i dont mind!

My nephew makes me play Lego Racers with him and then he sits there and laughs when i crash into walls LOL! It's fun tho so dont mind too much!

Ok me going now Maher, will chat to u soon, have a good evening, sweet Nivi dreams😉