Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 92

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anisha .. i am good... but very disappointed with today's epi.. actually except for the NivRen scene on Tuesday and yesterday's epi nothing was good..
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Raj this is better as I want DD to question HL for her deeds,  HL Has to  learn a lesson,  and show her the mirror how selfish she has been,  So better Nivi gets injured and then DD questions HL and then C seeing Viren in a bad state realises her mistake and accept Nivi,  and by DD dying CC and JW deeds will not be out, But Nivi getting hurt all will come to know JAAL True colours

Sorry for interrupting but I would love to See DD questioning HL i would love to her her playing a proper sister role...but only after she herself repents properly x
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes Diya... CC and JW's deed will come out but as for HL only DD can question her... as HL was aware of the fact that Sid and Nivi loved each other and HL knows very well that Nivi will never steal Sid still she is poisoning DD ... DD can question her of the past and present
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Exactly...ufff they know exactly how to torture us. x

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes Anisha ... that is waht i want to see too and so i wrote that DD cannot get injured as she os the only one who can question HL
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gtg guys may be back after sometime...bye and take care😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Right Anisha this is what Raj and I are discussing that DD should talk to HL and ask her why did she act soo selfish, I would love to see DD questioning HL and even Pratabh for allowing this to happen, because Pratabh also knew all I think,  then Pratabh will slap HL and HL will get back to her senses, But I want DD to refuse to talk to HL, and teach her a lesson,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya... i dont think Pratap knew
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... i dont think Pratap knew

Ok Dear did not know about it,  But HL has to be punished for her deeds,  I want DD to do this job,  I also feel Wikkipedia article will come true  and Nivi will be hurt,  
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your right Raj I think the best will be if Nivi gets injured...even though its gonna be sad at least the outcome will be nice. As long as DD becomes better thats what I'm dying to see. If she questions HL that will be awesome kos only she knows her mums evil ideas lol and the best part will be when DD questions HL about her and Sids marriage. x