Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 91

sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Sandy .. today's epi was very disappointing... this whole week except for yesterday has been disappointing and irritating

yeah i agree with u it is only for nivren i am watching it...but today i loved the scenes between nivi  and viren but that was small too...i think on sunday everyone will go and see dd and her baby leaving nivi alone outside poor nivi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii everyone!! Just read the article...aaahh bet they are gonna keep us waiting until monday to find out who gets injured. *hate waiting* 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hiii everyone!! Just read the article...aaahh bet they are gonna keep us waiting until monday to find out who gets injured. *hate waiting* 

Hi Anisha even I hate waiting,  why are they doing this Dear, I realy dnt understand
Anisha_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Anisha even I hate waiting,  why are they doing this Dear, I realy dnt understand

Exactly...ufff they know exactly how to torture us. x
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Exactly...ufff they know exactly how to torture us. x

hi anisha ðŸ˜Š they can be given no1 place for torturing viewers😡 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey just a thought came to me...see DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...and plus HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...story can go a little longer

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus VIren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...so show can end fast
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Raj I LOVE that thought hope its something along those lines great thought sweetie x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Hiii Raj How are you sweetie? x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey just a thought came to me...see DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...and plus HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...story can go a little longer

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus VIren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...so show can end fast

Raj this is better as I want DD to question HL for her deeds,  HL Has to  learn a lesson,  and show her the mirror how selfish she has been,  So better Nivi gets injured and then DD questions HL and then C seeing Viren in a bad state realises her mistake and accept Nivi,  and by DD dying CC and JW deeds will not be out, But Nivi getting hurt all will come to know JAAL True colours
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Hiii Sandyyy hahah I know tell me about it...ufff I'm hating this x