NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
agree...Hina...

diya ...even we don't want anyone 2 die...well let c ...what Cts have 4 us in der kitty...
Hi LJ and Diya...

Lj ... u have not done anything wrong... i was a little upset and so sleeping and did not pick any calls...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

raj...d person who posted tym change thread...got d info from SP schedule website...I don't believe dis website anymore...i also posted my comment over der also...

I know and how can she say SP site as that always shows only three day schedule and Monday is not there
Am just annoyed why are they doing this,  why making a mess of the story,  I really dnt know what to say but am hating them for this
Diya dear... i love u...cause cannot like u ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I know and how can she say SP site as that always shows only three day schedule and Monday is not there

Hmmm...I havn't checked d website raj...so it doesn't have Monday in itz schedule...den may d person just wanted 2 create some fuzzz n alll...waise bhi ...now a days...der r many users...who r doing spammig n all...have u noticed dat...kitane purane purane thread par comment hote hai aajkal...
Helloo...usha ...Meri jaan...

read d new artical...about CCBM usha...?????????
Hey don't worry I am not sad may be with DD dying they may show Sid leaving the house and go somewhere and leave his daughter with NivRen. So in the end NivRen will be together.

Howz ur fever Yati, took some rest?

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya dear... i love u...cause cannot like u ðŸ˜³

Raj Jaanu same here I cannot like U Dear but I love u very much