pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for the first update
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 6, 2011 - Part 1

Viren gets Nivi for the pooja….CC's face falls…..NivRen explaining DS the plan….Nivi in office calls manager and asks him why samples not here as contruction work almost getting over….

Sood house….VD knitting …DD pregnancy progressed and asks VD how many sweaters and socjks she going to knit……

Sid and DD in garden and love talk…..Nivi comes from office and Sidys's face fall

HL feeding DD and Yash there….Yash joking…..

Jail…...Bhaiji looking at the wall with counts……the corrupt inspector comes to ask Bhaiji who does he want to meet….Bahiji replies Nivi….the precap…..

Sood house…YD discussing CC the arrangement for godh bharai…..CC as usual tries to taunt sharmas but YD replies flop it…..

Godh Bharai…..Sid and Viren discussing how the child will be … VD and HL get DD….DS says he is waiting for his great grandson……Godh Bharai function started……DD gives a bad look to Nivi…NT dadi calls Nivi for Godh bahrai……

Precap….NT dadi telling Nivi that her and DD's problem still on and there muct be something worng in her upbringing that Nivi is not able to sort the problem out and she tells Nivi that if she does not tell her then she will ask DD

pipicat thumbnail
infact impatiently waiting 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj i pray god that his upcoming havan (it says abt story of nityananda swami.. ) should flop in colors as i don't like the story line. I want him to repent for CCBM.

Me too Usha... i want them to feel the pain we have...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj Jaanu thanks soo much for the first part,  Happy they went for Pooja, 
pipicat thumbnail
ya  teh problem is not solved as yet because of vd if she wanted she could have explained dd 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

May 6, 2011 - Part 2

Nivi says she will do it but first arrang for drinks for guests….Nivi takes her Godh Bharai thal inside and NT dadi sees it and follows her….

Bhai out of jail..his followers are there to receive him…Bhai tells them that the game Nivi has started will end with her death

NT dadi tell Nivi to do Godh bharai.. Nivi refuses….NT dadi asks her why the problem has not been solved and fone for long….precap…..Nivi stops NT dadi…and at the same time DD starts labor pain…..she is having pre-term labors (so DD has per-term baby…..CT ko kitni jadi hai)….she is taken to hospital  and everyone worried….Nivi goes to pray….

Bhai at his den angry…..

Precap….doctor tell DD got a baby girl….Bhai says Nivi no one can save u know

WOW SUPER JET SPEED..

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its not a good episode everything is going fast fast. I don't like this pace. 😡

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj thanks a lot Dear for the Part 2 so DD got baby girl,  Good very happy for her, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think. they are making this as film, everything is jet speed. With this pace they can finishe everything in one episode and finish the serial. 😕