Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
girls we need to be more alerted post IPL phase cz dats when SP will decide which show to move and which show should stay long

i hate SP 🤢
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think to drag they took this ego track but it ended in 2-3 episodes, 

As i wrote y'day we came to know DD's pregnancey last monday and this friday she is delivering the baby. 😆 stupid CT's if they have time till this month end they can give us another week of her pregnancy and end
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

and also Nivi coming out of Coma if she does go in,  and then she telling the family not to punish CC and JW as they are her Viren's parents and then Nivi will also tell DD not to be rude to HL as she is her mother,  So this way Nivi will reunite the whole family,  and become Mahaan and all will be proud to have a DIL, Daughter, Sister, and wife like NIvi

👏 Good prediction, may be it will go like that
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

and also Nivi coming out of Coma if she does go in,  and then she telling the family not to punish CC and JW as they are her Viren's parents and then Nivi will also tell DD not to be rude to HL as she is her mother,  So this way Nivi will reunite the whole family,  and become Mahaan and all will be proud to have a DIL, Daughter, Sister, and wife like NIvi

yup dat sounds more like nivi da mother india 😆 no matter wat happens, hw much evil da other person is, our nivi will be da good girl forever & ever & ever... 

i wanna see a changed nivi yar... i doubt if i'l ever get dat wish come true
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Today morning i woke up early to watch repeat of y'day episode and i saw the mahaepisode PRomo. Raj did u see?

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true  after this i dont trust them 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Today morning i woke up early to watch repeat of y'day episode and i saw the mahaepisode PRomo. Raj did u see?

I will see it today if they show it during the epi
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also want to see a changed nivi i want to see her tell them off then give them forgiveness 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Y'day my husband told me to correct a report because here arabs are not good in high level of english they want a simple one, so he told me to read and asked me have u understood what i worte and i changed some place as i don't understand.  Then i asked him what will happen if they came to know that i u changed because of me... (like nivi) and then told him the ego matter.  He laughed and told i am not that much stupid to get jealous 😆 and he told me how watch stupid serial with no creativity?

I told him thats what we do, after finished watching the episode we all will be bashing the CT's. 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
if we get a changed nivi, CVs can do lot more with da tracks