Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neha_fan

Raj I think her recovery will not be that jetspeed. It might take a week. If revelation is happening and accident is happening, its more like KS and DS in hospital after the big fight. If Nivi is hurt, Viren might be in shock and not completely ready to face bhaiji. Well it is jetspeed CCBM these, anything can happen. They are trying to thrill us with speed.

Yes Chandni ... CT's are thrilling us with jet speed... lets see what they show cause the news of Nivi in coma was only on wiki...we don't have any SBS/SBB/UMTV seg...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Raj I think her recovery will not be that jetspeed. It might take a week. If revelation is happening and accident is happening, its more like KS and DS in hospital after the big fight. If Nivi is hurt, Viren might be in shock and not completely ready to face bhaiji. Well it is jetspeed CCBM these, anything can happen. They are trying to thrill us with speed.

Right Dear  this can also happen,  Her recovery will not be fast, But yes Bhaiji will finish sooon, and may be Sid alone will confront him and may be wont kill him but the Police will be forced to arrest him and keep him in the jail,  and give him death sentence, 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I will make you feel better honey. There is a promo about Mahaepisode on May 8 where bahiji sets a time bomb in the car and Nivi and Divya are standing near the car. 19 sec to go and narrator says who will be the victim. Everyone is trying to figure out who is it. I know this is not going to happen but I hope that victim is HL or CC.

tnx chandu for keepin me updated...

crap it's sooo gonna be nivi😕😕 im abt to cry...
stupid DD better realize who nivi is... i hate her...
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Chandni Dear really wished it could be HL or CC,  Kisssa hi tamaam ho jaata

In the olden days, the culprits were brought in front of all and wacked publically so that no one dares to do that crime or offense again. I wish they do that in CCBM, Pratap wacking HL and Jawaher wacking CC. Their manipulative wifves have caused nothing but misery to their families.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

They may end the Bhaiji chapter and then go for HL and CC chapter...

jeez they better close dat chapter cz it's really stupid and a total time waste... 
i prefer watchin CC crap more...😆 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes Chandni ... CT's are thrilling us with jet speed... lets see what they show cause the news of Nivi in coma was only on wiki...we don't have any SBS/SBB/UMTV seg...

Raj may be she may not be in Coma but yes she will be in Hospital and she will be a bit serious and that will take may be one week or more  for her to come out,  in the mean time, DD will set all right, K think now Nivi will be in hospital and Sidya will have a bit scope to act I mean to have more scenes and make everyone realise importance of NIvren in family,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

In the olden days, the culprits were brought in front of all and wacked publically so that no one dares to do that crime or offense again. I wish they do that in CCBM, Pratap wacking HL and Jawaher wacking CC. Their manipulative wifves have caused nothing but misery to their families.

Oh wow Kyaa Idea hai Chandni,  at last then JW will have a bit screeen space and scenes to talk
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone and I include myslef too, is prdicting Nivi. I just watched the episode where VD decided to send Nivi to office with Viren, the way DS and VD are thinking and some recent dialogues, do indicate something happening to Nivi. Maybe if she is there she might not say anything or try to dissolve the situation but in her absence if things are revealed, then it can lead to some confrontations and consequences. I think the news of Nivi going in comma might come true. Wikipedia had said Nivi will go in comma and Viren is shocked. That might be CC's realization as she is the only mother who is not happy because her son is happy.
BIackSwan thumbnail
agree with D... nivi mite go in coma ðŸ˜” but i dont wany any clumsy sidya scenes pls... 

our viren babu's gonna shed some buckets of tears soon if nivi's in hospital ðŸ˜• im sad already here...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
U know if DD gets Hurt then HL and everyone else will blame Nivi for it again without thinking of anything  and will blame her that because of her Bhaiji did all this, But if Nivi gets injured then no one will think of anything like this and will just think of Nivi's recovery