NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Nandz, long time no see. How are you sweetheart?
hiya chandu... ðŸ¤— howdy!!!

guys wat's dis bomb blast u guys are talkin abt??!! ayooo im sooo outdated and feel really awful here ðŸ˜”😔😔
Divya is the only person who knows HL as a person and when she discovers the truth, she can only put her place and tell everyone how shehas been always instigating her against Nivi.  She can then understand CC's manipulations too.
Diya... the CT's may hurt Nivi...she will come out at jet speed like we have been seeing...this will anger Viren more and Sid too and they will take the revenge and the probably the bhaiji chapter will be closed..

just my view...then CT's malik hai
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... HL and CC truth has to come out...lets see what CT's show

Right Dear this will happen and who can be better than DD, as Nivi will never reveal anything to anyone and nor will she allow Viren to do so,  So I think now that DD will come to know about it she will expose HL and CC in front of all,  and she may even stop talking to HL,  and when Nivi gets well she will request DD to talk to HL and not to be rude to anyone, This is make all happy and all will love happily .
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya chandu... ðŸ¤— howdy!!!

guys wat's dis bomb blast u guys are talkin abt??!! ayooo im sooo outdated and feel really awful here ðŸ˜”😔😔
I will make you feel better honey. There is a promo about Mahaepisode on May 8 where bahiji sets a time bomb in the car and Nivi and Divya are standing near the car. 19 sec to go and narrator says who will be the victim. Everyone is trying to figure out who is it. I know this is not going to happen but I hope that victim is HL or CC.

Diya... the CT's may hurt Nivi...she will come out at jet speed like we have been seeing...this will anger Viren more and Sid too and they will take the revenge and the probably the bhaiji chapter will be closed..

Raj this is what am thinking, am sure it is Nivi who will get hurt,  its then Bhaiji chapter will be closed,  I feel She may get hurt a bit may be she gets hurt in her head and goes to hospital,  DD will witness she accident I mean Bomb blast and get a shock, then she will blast at HL and CC and Viren and Sid will go and finish Bhaiji,  and this time DD will only tell Sid to go and finish Bhaiji as she has harmed her sis, 

Raj I think her recovery will not be that jetspeed. It might take a week. If revelation is happening and accident is happening, its more like KS and DS in hospital after the big fight. If Nivi is hurt, Viren might be in shock and not completely ready to face bhaiji. Well it is jetspeed CCBM these, anything can happen. They are trying to thrill us with speed.
They may end the Bhaiji chapter and then go for HL and CC chapter...
Originally posted by neha_fan

I will make you feel better honey. There is a promo about Mahaepisode on May 8 where bahiji sets a time bomb in the car and Nivi and Divya are standing near the car. 19 sec to go and narrator says who will be the victim. Everyone is trying to figure out who is it. I know this is not going to happen but I hope that victim is HL or CC.

Chandni Dear really wished it could be HL or CC,  Kisssa hi tamaam ho jaata