Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey I was thinking of something last night , In the bomb blast I doubt anything will happen to DD,  because or else all blame will come on Nivi, I think Nivi will get injured in it, and then after that as DD has come to know the truth of Sid and Nivi sacrifice she will confront the whole family as why did they allow this to happen, then DS will say he wanted this but CC played her tricks,  this way CC's true colours will be out,  HL will also be exposed in front of DD and DD will refuse to talk to her, and we will have a changed DD,  I feel this will happen, becauce DD has to confront the family as to why they did this
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

HI Diya...

me back

Hi Raj how r u Sweetie,  Hey I wrote something abut the car bomb what are ur views,  I feel that DD has to confront HL and others for allowing this to happen,  because she just cant die like this, she has to show HL her true face
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey I was thinking of something last night , In the bomb blast I doubt anything will happen to DD,  because or else all blame will come on Nivi, I think Nivi will get injured in it, and then after that as DD has come to know the truth of Sid and Nivi sacrifice she will confront the whole family as why did they allow this to happen, then DS will say he wanted this but CC played her tricks,  this way CC's true colours will be out,  HL will also be exposed in front of DD and DD will refuse to talk to her, and we will have a changed DD,  I feel this will happen, becauce DD has to confront the family as to why they did this

Diya... from the promo it seems like DD comes to know before the blast/ accident what Nivi has done for her as NT dadi tells her...the details of NT dadi tells her is not known yet but she does come to know some truth and so she goes out looking for Nivi
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I sincerely hope this happens.How are you Diya?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... from the promo it seems like DD comes to know before the blast/ accident what Nivi has done for her as NT dadi tells her...the details of NT dadi tells her is not known yet but she does come to know some truth and so she goes out looking for Nivi

Yes Dear am aware of that,  But after knowing the truth she runs looking for Nivi, but what I mean is that nothing should happen to DD as who will confront HL for doing this to Nivi  and also poisoning her ears against Nivi , Something should happen to Nivi then only realisation from the others will come, if anything happens ot DD they all will blame Nivi only and again life will become difficutl for her,  But Nivi getting hurt all  DD will confront all and then all realise Nivi ki Mahaanta and they all Unite in saving Nivi and taking care of Viren,
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning everyone. How are you all? Raj, Roopa, Diya, whats up?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_fan

I sincerely hope this happens.How are you Diya?

Am fine Chandni Dear and how r u Dear
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Chandni..I am fine..How are you?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Raj how r u Sweetie,  Hey I wrote something abut the car bomb what are ur views,  I feel that DD has to confront HL and others for allowing this to happen,  because she just cant die like this, she has to show HL her true face

Diya... HL and CC truth has to come out...lets see what CT's show
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Nadz my Chocolate cake,  My Sweetie how r u

im fine sweetooo😃