NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
i did teh same diya and plus we already know how slefish vd has become she needs to learn a lesson 
Originally posted by pipicat

i did teh same diya and plus we already know how slefish vd has become she needs to learn a lesson 

Right Hina...VD has become selfish and see the CT's if they use their brains can develop a track around her...

Right Dear, but I want them to learn a lesson without even harming anyone,  I mean no one should get hurt in it, I just want them to realise thier mistakes and all gets normal and happy
yes this can happen is the truth abt vd is disclosed to viren they only realize if they are told off
Right Hina Dear,

Hey Hina forgot to tell u my paper was quite easy today, I could work quite well today now only 1 paper is left whch is also quite difficult
thats good diya... iqbal is fine thanks for asking Edited by pipicat - 12 years ago
though i really loved the last scene today
hope the other one laso truns out good

though i really loved the last scene today

Oh even I just loved it,  Finally we got back our Nivren today,  When Raj told me about this that Nivren is back I was in bus just leaving my UNiversity,  I was soo happy and was just smiling, one girl siting next to me was looking at me, But I was reading message and smiling so she must have understood that message is making me smile, But Really Dear after having a good paper I got this Good news I  am soo happy, I really wished I could Jump and clap my hands, But when I came home I told my mum and was jumping soo much,  I am really just tooo happy, 👏👏👏👏👏
i was getting some office work done .. its finished now i am here