India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Man I have never seen a

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...I started liking this show becasue of the way Abha talks...Yea I know weird na...but yea what attracted me to this show was the way she spoke...Not so much anymore..Guess I am just use it now but I still stuck around becasue this show gave me the typical sass/bahu drama that I could stand but seriously lately I have never seen a show drag sooo much before...Like I have watched many Ekta/Balaji shows and they are known for their dragging and keeping their main leads apart for like forever but seriously this show is taking the cake. First the dragging of the Massi and now this.. Oh my god...Wacko...Seriously there is a limit to how much dragging a person can stand...I really love Ranchod's character...I think he is tooo funny and I love the relationship he has developed with Abha. It is out of pure friendship and nothing else. I really hope they keep him around after Abha and Karan unite(well if that ever happens in this lifetimeAngry). He is sooo funny and I love the way he answers back to Shelly..Seriously he has been the highlight of all this dragging...I hope they get him a new love interest in the future...

I also hope they change Abha's hair...She has had the same style since day one...They need to revamp everything once Karan and Abha unite. It would be a nice fresh start...for them and for us...Smile

And can anyone tell me what happened to Sanskar and Sania. I missed those episodes becasue I was out of country. Thanks. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prats24manjushree8.00-Nags-sahil70

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
true
abha abd ranchod have a good relationship only as friends
hope CVs keep it that way
cant take the dragging more, after watching todays episode
manjushree8.00 Groupbie
manjushree8.00
manjushree8.00

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
yeaaa ur ryt...! dis serial iz known fr dragging...! n dats so irritaatinnn!ufff ...omg!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...DeadDead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top