Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends,

I see a lot of us are interested in developing pammi-tej love story. All I would say is don't hold your hopes high. They may choose bits and pieces of them and may never develop their track.

We are going to see Dev Nandini love story however grossed we are about it ( remember how they pushed annie-arjun love story down our throats though we kept saying no)

I agree star one viewers love romantic stories. but I did not see even one fan requesting CVs to make Geet forgive Dev or miscarriage. We love to see Maan and Geet but we never wanted Dev to be set free. We wanted him in jail. Abhinav resigned from the show. They could have just left Dev's character there and continued without Dev.

I read Barry's interview saying that they wanted to convey message since it did not have takers they switched to romance, He himself said that he does not think that Geet could forgive Dev. So the creatives don't like the idea of Geet forgiving Dev. The fans hate it more...So whom are they trying to satisfy with this lunacy.

The CVs could have shaped a full romantic story with following ideas:

• They could have got Vicky and showed some amazing babhi devar relationship. I can bet that every fan would have loved it. Since Darji has forgiven Geet they could have send her sis to Delhi to stay with Geet and they could have shown Vicky taking interest in her.
  • they could have shown Geet studying and cute nok jhoks could have been shown with Maan teaching or clearing Geet's doubts. 
  • Adi & pinky's love story could have been developed and Geet could have been shown trying to bring them together without Maan's knowledge. Every attempt Geet makes should end up ulta driving Maan nuts
  • They could have shown Maan and Geet visiting Geet's family and after few emotional scenes, they could have shown hilarious experiences of Maan in village life and family bonding.
  • They could get Yash and Meera back. Meera could work with Maan and Yash could have been a client or KC employee and an intersting track can be developed with them
  • They could have shown Maan-Geet, Vicky-Geet's sis, Adi-Pinky, Yash-meera going for picnic or outing together and hillarious scenes and experiences there.
I am sure fans would have loved the above ideas which has full possibilities of romance, comedy and sense.

CVs claim that they don't shoot bank episodes becoz they want to understand the audience pulse. That is the biggest joke. No one want AA track, no one wanted dev to be forgiven...so was all this done based on audience pulse.

I read somewhere that GHSP has got 1 more year extension... how do they plan to do it with Dev_ nandini romance and Maan-Geet forehead kisses.??? I wish one of our FF writers were in CV team we would have had a story that would have been more sensible.

Please guys comment and let me know if you feel the same.
Originally posted by vasuja

Dear friends,

I see a lot of us are interested in developing pammi-tej love story. All I would say is don't hold your hopes high. They may choose bits and pieces of them and may never develop their track.

We are going to see Dev Nandini love story however grossed we are about it ( remember how they pushed annie-arjun love story down our throats though we kept saying no)

I agree star one viewers love romantic stories. but I did not see even one fan requesting CVs to make Geet forgive Dev or miscarriage. We love to see Maan and Geet but we never wanted Dev to be set free. We wanted him in jail. Abhinav resigned from the show. They could have just left Dev's character there and continued without Dev.

I read Barry's interview saying that they wanted to convey message since it did not have takers they switched to romance, He himself said that he does not think that Geet could forgive Dev. So the creatives don't like the idea of Geet forgiving Dev. The fans hate it more...So whom are they trying to satisfy with this lunacy.

The CVs could have shaped a full romantic story with following ideas:

• They could have got Vicky and showed some amazing babhi devar relationship. I can bet that every fan would have loved it. Since Darji has forgiven Geet they could have send her sis to Delhi to stay with Geet and they could have shown Vicky taking interest in her.
  • they could have shown Geet studying and cute nok jhoks could have been shown with Maan teaching or clearing Geet's doubts. 
  • Adi & pinky's love story could have been developed and Geet could have been shown trying to bring them together without Maan's knowledge. Every attempt Geet makes should end up ulta driving Maan nuts
  • They could have shown Maan and Geet visiting Geet's family and after few emotional scenes, they could have shown hilarious experiences of Maan in village life and family bonding.
  • They could get Yash and Meera back. Meera could work with Maan and Yash could have been a client or KC employee and an intersting track can be developed with them
  • They could have shown Maan-Geet, Vicky-Geet's sis, Adi-Pinky, Yash-meera going for picnic or outing together and hillarious scenes and experiences there.
I am sure fans would have loved the above ideas which has full possibilities of romance, comedy and sense.

CVs claim that they don't shoot bank episodes becoz they want to understand the audience pulse. That is the biggest joke. No one want AA track, no one wanted dev to be forgiven...so was all this done based on audience pulse.

I read somewhere that GHSP has got 1 more year extension... how do they plan to do it with Dev_ nandini romance and Maan-Geet forehead kisses.??? I wish one of our FF writers were in CV team we would have had a story that would have been more sensible.👏

Please guys comment and let me know if you feel the same.

i agree with u:)
great points esp. the ones that i have colored:)
wonderful post:)👏
ankita:)😊
Excellent post... the GF has never shied away from praising the CV's for an excellent track then why should we back off when they deserve to be reprimanded... each and every point of urs has hit the bull's eye ... seriouly... keep it up...
Good points...
Vicky could have been introduced...Would be nice to see another naughty brother of maan...
completely agree wd u...surely v r not going to luv dev nandini track as someone in our mind v remember what dev did wd geet n hw much v try v r not able to accept devar bhabhi relationship of geet n dev  Edited by prst - 12 years ago
Great post. Absolutely agree with all that you've said, especially the tracks that could have been developed the way you have suggested.
I''ve never understood why romance and fun should be so incompatible with logic.  But that's just where the Cvs heads seem to have got stuck  ---  throw out the logic and bring in romance,  and that too of the silliest kind - I hate the kind of  push and shove romance that Geet is being made to do in the name of romance. Is this romance or morance!?!

I've always wished the show had started 13-14 years down the line when G and M are very happily married and settled with 3/4 kids, the eldest, a boy, being Dev's, a fact which only G, M and Dev and NT know. Imagine NT and Dev, having waited all these years, appear out of the blue,  just when the child is entering his teens (which we all know bring in all kinds of troubles and problems) and the child gets hints of something not quite right in the past, but doesn't know what it is . The story would then have been about how Geet and Maan fight to protect their children, their lives and their relationship from all the disruption that NT and Dev cause in their lives, it would have been terrific. That way we could had all the wonderful golden episodes as flashbacks, all the romance too and most important we'd had a logical, tight and gripping story which had an educated Geet and Maan, a mellower family man.

And what do we get now -- karvachauth after holi, Maan the tiger, instead of stalking around in his office, is now chasing after his wife and what for, no one knows, Dev chasing after Nandini (are we supposed to imagine that this is a different Dev, not the earlier one?), a ghastly family allows its son to treat his wife so badly, a cousin who is always so angry ( I must confess, though, I Iove Lucky and maamaji- they are a deadly couple, bless them, they're saving the show).

And worse still a set of mad viewers like us, unable to tear ourselves from the show despite what our heads are telling us, exchanging posts like this in the forlorn hope that someone out there will listen to our pleas for a story with some logic.

Well, let's face it, pals, this is Waiting for Godot!

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago

Originally posted by vasuja

Dear friends,

They could have got Vicky and showed some amazing babhi devar relationship. I can bet that every fan would have loved it. Since Darji has forgiven Geet they could have send her sis to Delhi to stay with Geet and they could have shown Vicky taking interest in her.
    they could have shown Geet studying and cute nok jhoks could have been shown with Maan teaching or clearing Geet's doubts. 
    Adi & pinky's story
  • They could have shown Maan and Geet visiting Geet's family and after few emotional scenes .

I have covered these points in my FF 😆 maan's confession & geet's revelation ...

reg the points what U said abt geet forgiving we can't do anything as it is in the hands of the cv's ... the channel & the PH ...

anyhow present track is fine ... so just let's enjoy ... & think that this is season 2 of GHSP ...😊
first of all really nice points captured..👏👏 I agree with all of them

but the fact is, yes, CVs do think fans are dumb...and we are at fault too...coz we addicted people continue to watch even if there is no logic...so they can easily afford to ignore us...they will only realize if their show is affected someway...😳
These are exactly the points that we have been discussing and most of these were suggested when they were planning to show Maaneet marriage as to what could be the future tracks. And the Vicky and Geet's sis track were in my friend Hima's (dewdropred)FF and the Adi - Pinky track with Geet playing cupid were in our other friend Varsha's FF.

So you are right our FF writers come up with better ideas than the CV's but we have no other option so we decided that instead of breaking our heads or getting disappointed or frustrated, we'll just sit back and enjoy our Maaneet moments without any expectation from the CV's and ignore whatever tracks are distasteful to us 😕
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
Ur 1000 % right...i agree with u...👍🏼
 yes Cvs tomuch Rude...🥺
 & they thing we Fan's r Dumb...🥱