Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The worst film in recent times? (Page 5)

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
^is it true that they didn't know the film would turn out crappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

lol Am just speaking from personal experience. I love akki and bebo's jodi. I didn't think the film would be that bad, and I was disappointed after watching it.

With audience reaction, I can't find the bollywood hungama audience reaction, I think they liked it but not sure!  The first girl is a teen and she loved it! Some said good chemistry. Some great movie.

edit found it: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/First-Day-First-Show/P4nS5w42/2/First-Day-First-Show-Of-Kambakkht-Ishq.html

Edited by beboholic - 06 May 2011 at 8:53pm
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

lol Am just speaking from personal experience. I love akki and bebo's jodi. I didn't think the film would be that bad, and I was disappointed after watching it.

With audience reaction, I can't find the bollywood hungama audience reaction, I think they liked it but not sure!  The first girl is a teen and she loved it!

edit found it: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/First-Day-First-Show/P4nS5w42/2/First-Day-First-Show-Of-Kambakkht-Ishq.html

naww, i dont mean to attack a fan's opinion, i'm sorry if ended up doing that, not my intention >.<

what i meant was like, I kinda felt that KI and the approach taken by the director was sorta formulaic, for example pairing two very popular actors together, making it a rom com, adding a lotta visuals and stuff, and giving it a hollywood angle. 

Toh I was wondering whether the filmmakers themselves saw the dismantling coming, not talking about whether the audience saw it coming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beboholic

With audience reaction, I can't find the bollywood hungama audience reaction, I think they liked it but not sure!  The first girl is a teen and she loved it!

naww, i dont mean to attack a fan's opinion, i'm sorry if ended up doing that, not my intention >.<

what i meant was like, I kinda felt that KI and the approach taken by the director was sorta formulaic, for example pairing two very popular actors together, making it a rom com, adding a lotta visuals and stuff, and giving it a hollywood angle. 

Toh I was wondering whether the filmmakers themselves saw the dismantling coming, not talking about whether the audience saw it coming

Oh okay. Will the makers obviously didn't see it coming. Like smartie pants said they thought it was gonna break records. It did in the beg, it had record breaking opening, but after the critics ripped it apart, the film started falling.

Edited by beboholic - 06 May 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChippeshwiniKatalicious

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
7 khoon maaf was good movie...

-Anjaani-hindu4lyf

rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I wouldn't call ravan or saath khonn maaf worst film...they had different story line...they were not typical bollywood films...yes but problem with raavan was the narration and with saath khoon maaf was that it lacked entertainment value...but these film can be applauded for their path breaking treatment...for me worst films are films like Tees Maar Khan or thank you or no problem...I just hate such movies whose directors think that the audiences are fools and will enjoy whatever crap they produce...

-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Most Bollywood movies are scraping the bottom of the barrel. They are either mindlessly dumb or sophomorically boring or inexplicably senseless. But Kambakht Ishq was one movie which I felt was so unabashedly anti-feminist and insulting towards women that I could not believe that an actress of Kareena's stature did not throw the script at the Producer's face and walked out. I don't remember any movie where the leading heroine was abused and denigrated and physically assaulted by the hero with such wanton abandonment.. all in the name of entertainment.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.qwwwburgerchaapChippeshwinimonar.khoobsurat.ruky786

Go to top