Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
for me it has to be Raavan,TMK,G3,Kites last year...havent saw SKM

but BW is getting crapier wid each releasing movie..it has to get better in terms of Scripts
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all fims being released these days are horrendous movies..
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TMK - I have this weird obsession that no matter how bad the film is, I absolutely have to finish it, and when came my turn to watch this horrendous movie, I couldn't stay seated. So after Katrina's item number and her "entry" in the movie, I just closed the TV and started doing my assignments. xD
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saat Khoon Maaf wasn't the worst film it was good but could have been better but yeah TMK was the worst for me but I didn't like Kites either...that was a baaad film! So disappointed had so much expectations it was a major disappointment! Kambakht Ishq was bad but I'd take that over Kites and TMK anyday😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Basically he is saying that only the movies accepted by the majority aka hits can termed good movies which "connected" with the audience. Applying the same logic The Twilight series must be one of the greatest movies of all times and Justin Bieber must be the greatest singer of all time since he connects with so many fans.

He sampled city college students and got this list. If he had sampled a bunch of critics he would have gotten a totally different set. If he had surved a group of Chennai folks he would have gotten a totoally different list. Just because people didnt get a movie it doesnt mean its crap and it had no story and no merits. If Raavan was such a bad film how did the very same script and story line work in Tamil ? Saat Khoon Maaf had a story line unlike the other so called super hits which relied solely on a hero or heroine's anatomy.Films work or dont work for different reasons.But to lable them as deificient just because it didnt cater to a larger section of the audience is BS.