Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

episode ended killing all our hopes

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday the show started with so much of expectations but ended brutually killing all our hopes & expectations😭the episode started so nicely pihu giving chakma to her maasi & coming back with her bari maa ab hone wali saasu maa😆 rudra catching flying gauri at the right time just like her real hero😃rudra putting a blanket on gauri with so much care🤗offering gauri fruits and making her sleep peacefully and sleeping besides her with so much of ease as if she needed his support  just like a true dedicated husband😍but ended with rudra realising his love for pihu instead of gauri🤢😭 and taking an instinct decision of proposing & marrying pihu without wasting any time😭🥺killing all our hopes & expectations of seing rudra realising his love for gauri & getting a fresh new raga lovestory altogether😭for which we are waiting & dreaming since the beginning of this show😍
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mona, I used to be die hard fan of Sanjog se bani Sangini. But day by day it is becoming pathetic. I still do have a faith in Binny and Iqbal. But now, Gauri and Rudra character!!! out of this world which I cannot connect myself with. And the track I don't know where it is heading. I hope it should not be Sanjog se Bani mein is serial ki viewer.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
weird story line weird characters to understand,how can we understand them while they are not able to connect witrh themselves.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Rudra doesnt know the facts, and considering Gauri married  how can he fall  for her. But this wedding thing was well expected . Our thoda intezaar. Intezaar ke phal mithe hote hai
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jakr

But Rudra doesnt know the facts, and considering Gauri married how can he fall for her. But this wedding thing was well expected . Our thoda intezaar. Intezaar ke phal mithe hote hai

Our kitna intezaar !!! Do mahino se acche track ke intezaar kar rahi hu mai. Intezaar me budee na ho javu mai.

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah good beginning and very bad ending...
And R who has mistaken his feelings for P. All the beautiful things he felt when he slept near Gauri were for Gauri, but P took all the credit. I hate this!!!

I wish Cvs would have treated this memory loss differently!!
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was so looking forward for this new track but before it go any further they had to butcher the current track with the wedding ...  a big tym disspointmant from the cv's 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakr

But Rudra doesnt know the facts, and considering Gauri married  how can he fall  for her. But this wedding thing was well expected . Our thoda intezaar. Intezaar ke phal mithe hote hai

I like your positivity...
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
don't know about others but main to zaroor budhdhi ho jaungi waise bhi kal raat se ro ro ke meri haalat kharaab ho hi chuki hai,lekin phir bhi main sangini/iqbi/raga ko dekhna nahi chorungi😃